Reviews for For the Family
AzuraRayneLus chapter 60 . 7/1/2021
Wait! Don't leave me! I know I still have the back story on Thursdays too, but I will miss this soooo much! I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing much here lately. Work has been a killer (today was my 8th day and I have 2 more before time off because boss lady got covid). I knew the end of this part was coming, but I still don't like it. The chapter however... I loved it! Ending on a note where the host club (thanks mostly to Mori and Haruhi) are able to make Rei smile despite what is happening now and about to go down. It leads to the opening of the final arc being Rei and Ritsu's reunion. Ugh, how long are you gonna make me wait? you said, I do have The Good Old Days to keep me sane until then. And my little side project that I work on during my days off. Don't think I forgot about the fanfic of a fanfic chapter I'm doing on Hunny in that store. I can only hope to capture it as you would have. But it's been a day. A long day. And this girl needs some sleep. Coffee can only get me so far (I think I'm worse than Rei, my coworkers get scared if I don't come to work with enough coffee for at least 3 people for only myself). I need real sleep to survive the next few days. I hope to see you soon (if things at work level out to me not working 10-12 hour shifts I could finally make it to a Livestream). Hugs!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2021
-Note-Im a quick reader-

I love this 3
AzuraRayneLus chapter 54 . 5/21/2021
You have no idea how much your author's note at the beginning helped me today. It really has been rough the past couple of weeks we're super understaffed super busy and I can't seem to catch a break anywhere. I love knowing that reading your stories and being able to talk to you through here and your Friday video if I make it are able to help me unwind and attempt to destress. As for this week's chapter leading up to the beginning of Rei's party has been such a wild ride. I can only imagine how things are going to go with the actual party and can't wait for next week.
AzuraRayneLus chapter 52 . 5/6/2021
How I wish I had a Rosco right now. I've been working 6 day weeks again. And today I work a 13 hour day cleaning rooms in the hotel because I don't have reliable room attendants. Sometimes being a supervisor sucks. Today may have been a long day, but at least I got a sweet chapter this week. I was so upset yesterday when I went to read the chapter only to realize it was only Wednesday (usually off Tuesday and Wednesday and read the chapter Thursday on my break, but went in Wednesday and got my days all messed up). As of right now next week I should get 3 days off to use some PTO, but with us having just lost two room attendants I wouldn't all honesty be happy just to keep two, and preferably not have them split.

I love any chapter that has Rei and Haruhi. That girl goes through so much and I love how Rei tries to spoil her on occasion (in a non-Tamaki way, lol). And speaking of Tamaki, how did I not see that coming? Especially after hearing that he was by himself in New York. I have to wonder if Rei is going to take Haruhi with her or go solo. I kind of feel like she could just tell Kyoya where he is but if she goes and picks him up and saves him from having to navigate the train system iand she could potentially use that as leverage to maybe get Haruhi a little bit of a cut of club profits.
AzuraRayneLus chapter 50 . 4/22/2021
So I read today's chapter in 3 instalments since I did a split lunch break at work. And I have to say, I absolutely loved it! I figured they'd be stuffed. Doesn't matter where, when or with whom, abuelita will make sure you get your fill, and everyone else's too. It's nearly Rei's birthday again. I can't wait to see what this party has in store. The host club planned, so this is going to get interesting. Especially with her second wake-up call. I hope Hikaru and Kaoru remember who they are dealing with. Though they were right, Kyoya is a genius and they can live a few more minutes. How long exactly remains to be seen... By me... Next week. I can't wait!
AzuraRayneLus chapter 49 . 4/16/2021
I was originally supposed to work 6 days this week and only have Wednesday off but Wednesday night my boss called me and told me I could also take Thursday off. My normal days off are Tuesday Wednesday so having Thursday off completely threw me off and I almost forgot about your chapter. But I have to say I absolutely loved it. Not going to lie though kind of was looking forward to The Host club having a meal with abuelita, but I understand where Rei is coming from. I really enjoyed seeing Rei with another one of the bosses, and even loved how Mori and Ritsu were both there for her. I get the feeling that Mori thinks of Rei as a little sister to protect, even though we all know she can handle herself. And now I get to look forward to lunch with abuelita. And if I'm lucky a Lumi live stream tonight
AzuraRayneLus chapter 48 . 4/8/2021
You have no idea how much I needed this chapter today. Work so horrible lately that I literally broke down in tears today. And sadly it wasn't the first time recently. I feel like I'm working with rich kids who just got told no for the first time and threw a fit. Anyways, you have no idea how much looking forward to your story helps me. I can't wait to see who we are meeting and why we are. I hope to make it to your stream if you do one tomorrow. Missing my crack home family. I need you guys and our crazy antics.
Katnumn chapter 47 . 4/5/2021
Frank is on the receiving end of Abuelita's rage. LMAO
AzuraRayneLus chapter 45 . 3/19/2021
I'm sorry you're going through a lot right now. Just know I'm always here to lend an ear. And I can relate... Work is kicking my ass right now. But this chapter, this is the medicine I so badly need! I know you said you were thinking of stopping soon and doing a third part. Love the idea, hate the thought of waiting. But anyways, Rei and Ritsu are good, Rei got to have another girl chat with Haruhi, Honey was let loose in a toy store (I would love to see, or get permission from you to make one myself, a one shot of Honey in the store), Ritsu got a surprise gift for Rei's birthday (I kinda hope a ring... I really hope a ring), and her Aunt flew back to New York for her birthday (somehow courtesy of Ritsu). And to top it all off, impromptu date in the ballroom. Thursday is my new Monday (my days off got changed), so I at least have something amazing to look forward to after hell at work.
AzuraRayneLus chapter 44 . 3/12/2021
OMG! Lumi I love you! That was soooo sweet! I was not expecting that when I read this week's chapter (which was read Friday mory as I just finished re-reading switch). No lie, I started to tear up. And I really do miss my crack home family. If you do a stream tonight I'm going to try to make it for at least a bit. Curse my employer constantly changing my schedule and shifts. But I'll be ok. And Ritsu and Rei will be ok. This chapter definitely helped make sure everyone was on the same page. Some more happy about it than others, but it will be ok. I can't wait to see what comes next! Who ends up being Rei's Tony and Ceasar? How soon before a plan hatches and starts to unfold? Only Lumi knows!
AzuraRayneLus chapter 43 . 3/4/2021
So, I don't normally tell people this because to me it is just another day, but today is my birthday. I'm 30 now. And lucky me my birthday landed on a Thursday. And not just any Thursday, but the day my favorite author Lumi posted a new chapter and it has Rei and Ritsu making amends and Rei forgiving Ritsu. This whole chapter was so sweet! I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to see where things go!
Ravyn Moon 1313 chapter 41 . 2/20/2021
pterodactyl screeches... oh my everyloving mother kyoya ... please please tell me that ritsu's jerk da gets his please like does he get throat punched does he bleed ...
AzuraRayneLus chapter 41 . 2/20/2021
You had me worried Lumi! When I didn't see Thursday's chapter up I got nervous. Then I didn't see it Friday either. Im glad it was just your computer (though I am not glad your computer stopped working). But this chapter... I had a feeling that was what happened, though I didn't expect it to have been at gunpoint. I have to wonder if this is going to speed up or slow down the destruction of the syndicate. But with Mori and Kyoya having witnessed what they did, I know Mori will be there for Rei as a listening ear if she needs it. Kyoya, on the other hand, I have to wonder what is going through his mind and if he is already scheming something. I have faith that they can keep the 'children' distracted for a while, but what will happen when they find out? Is it Thursday again yet?
AzuraRayneLus chapter 40 . 2/14/2021
Dang girl, that was a rollercoaster! I had been wondering when we'd see Ritsu. The next chapter is gonna be interesting. Sorry I haven't been in your live stream or reviewing chapters like normal... real life sucks sometimes. I've got a lot on my plate at work and my days off, even though I should be cleaning or shopping or doing other adult stuff, are spent laying in bed sleeping or resting. Please know that I am still reading and looking forward to what comes next. And when things slow down I will walk right in the front door of our crack home and ask what's for supper. Hugs!
Ravyn Moon 1313 chapter 40 . 2/11/2021
oh my cherry blossoms ... that cliffhanger was like a punch to the kidneys i love it... excellent as always cant wait till the next chapter
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »