Reviews for For the Family
AzuraRayneLus chapter 24 . 21h
I'm glad you've had a good day. Mine hasn't been too bad either. Work is doing a pumpkin carving contest between the departments and I'm doing housekeeping's. I'm going to make the pumpkin into a frame for a small 2.5 gallon fish tank that I'm going to put a white betta and one of each a red, orange, yellow, green and blue shrimp. They are going to be called Ghost and The Skittles. I set up the tank in our office today to get situated before I put the fish in. I hope it turns out as good as I imagine it. If I can I'll take a pic of the finished product and put it on instagram so you can see.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make your live stream tomorrow night because Saturday I have to be to work at 8:30 in the morning and your stream starts at 10:00 my time. So sad that I'm going to miss it, but hopefully next week I can make it.

I absolutely loved how Ritsu used the same trick with Rei that she uses with him when he's practically catatonic. I get that he is still nervous about Veronica and not sure how much she can be trusted. And then she helps expose what Rei has been doing with her evenings. To the Viper Pit. I totally get that Ritsu is pissed. I would be too. But I hope Rei's dance, that is clearly going to be tailored to him, calms him enough to let them talk shit through. Can't wait to see what happens next week!
AzuraRayneLus chapter 23 . 10/15
OMG! Ritsu! I kinda hope later we get more of a story on what happened and then see Reila beating the crud out of someone. But before we learned what happened to him was so sweet. I can almost picture her sitting on Ritsu's lap in the classroom, sipping her coffee while snuggling her man. And now, we are off introduce Ritsu to more family, all while ditching the host club. I wonder how that is gonna blow over with the shadow king?
I can't wait for tomorrow night! No more 'hall monitor' duty at work and going in for a later shift on Saturday means I get to see your stream! I can't wait to see you again!
AzuraRayneLus chapter 22 . 10/8
OMG! That was sooo cute! Ritsu can be so sweet! I was hoping to have more of his homecoming in this chapter, but this was so perfect I can't be upset! I got a little nervous when papa Kasanoda said he had to be called 'daddy'. I wonder if that will be awkward when he learns his bluebird is dating his son.

It's kind of strange, but as things look up for Rei, things are looking up for me. I've been stressed about a few things recently, but they have come to pass, and I am a lot more relaxed now. I hope to be able to join in for your live stream tomorrow night, but if you are only going to be on for an hour I may miss it. Volunteered to work 7-11 helping the engineering team out (6-10 your time). Kinda sucks, but it is approved overtime, which is becoming harder and harder to come by. I'll try to jump in with you as soon as I can though!
AzuraRayneLus chapter 21 . 10/1
Oh my God! She met daddy Kasanoda! When the others were acting nervous around him and he was staring, I had a feeling. And Reila was able to score a drink off him too, lol. I've seen silk performers before at a circus, and I loved it. I wish I could do something like that, but my fear of heights would not help.

I may just make an instagram to see you tomorrow, but I have no idea what time I'll be off work. Grrr, I hate being short handed. If you reply to this on time, let me know when you are gonna try to be on and I'll try to make it. Would love to talk to you! At least part of my super stressful last 2 months is over. Well, more like the situations have changed, so not nearly as stressful. Now if only a few other things could fall into place nicely.
AzuraRayneLus chapter 20 . 9/24
*leaps into a Tamaki level hug* I so needed that! Kept my water bottle on me all day and actually ate breakfast and not just lunch. No meds, but my right foot is acting up again, as is my anxiety. Not a med fan after being forced to take stuff as a kid that made my depression worse. Life is currently a shit show, but what else is new. Yay! Another chapter of my favorite story by my favorite author! It just seems like your story always updates right when I need a pick me up (that sadly my iced coffee doesn't fix). I was even telling one if my best work friends about it and he was laughing at me, but he saw how happy I became when talking about it and was glad I had something to make me happy with everything going on in my life right now.

OMG, the picture from the amusement park! I so wish I could draw! I have the exact image in my head and wish I could see it on paper. Looking forward to seeing her spend a little time with her aunt. And I thought it was so sweet and Ritsu like when he worried when she said she had family in town. I can't wait for him to get home! I just hope Rei is gonna be ok. She wasn't looking too good when she got to work. I've had days like that before though. And yes, they were caffeine induced. My hands were shaking and I was hyper alert and one of the girls asked if I was ok. 2 cups of coffee at home before work and 2 monster javas within an hour of getting to work, 4 hours of sleep and nothing decent in my stomach in over 24 hours. Yeah, busy season working in a hotel in housekeeping. I know how she feels, and I just hope she comes out of it better than I did. At least I was able to hold off the crash until I got my days off.
AzuraRayneLus chapter 19 . 9/17
You probably get a million and one reviews in this story, but I replied to your most recent reply from me. No need to reply again, but I think you will laugh at the beginning of it. And currently I feel so ashamed... My work schedule just changed and I went from having Wednesday and Thursday off to now Monday and Tuesday, so I almost forgot about this chapter! But, right as I was about to lay down for bed, my brain said tomorrow is Friday... and then the light bulb went off and I jumped up and grabbed my phone.

I thought it was hilarious that Rei used her 'feminine charm' to get out of kendo for the day. Of course, who else but Kyoya would be the one to catch her sneaking away. Their back and forth was perfect! And when the twins said something about a photographer from America, I had a feeling that was foreshadowing Rei knowing this person. OMG! Her aunt! I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
alexandra.ross.902 chapter 18 . 9/13
Just read chapters 7-18 in rapid succession. Dear God, I forgot how bad of an idea that is. Sorry I haven't been keeping up. Between summer school, moving, and fall semester I'm either busy or too hazed for information overload to read. Sorry about that. But I'm back and I can't wait for Rei to meet Yuzuha! That's going to be an adventure! See you soon!
A
AzuraRayneLus chapter 18 . 9/10
I am so glad I got to read the new chapter today. I have a lot of stuff going on in my personal, work and family life right now. Even had a panic attack last night as all the stress has been building up. I hope you know how much your stories help me to relax. I look forward to them every week! But enough about me. Your story... Wow, I was expecting things with Ranka to go differently than they did, but I'm glad all turned out well. As for biker chicks, they will learn not to play with Rei. I just hope they don't come back with backup, at least until Ritsu is home to have her back (not that she would necessarily need the help, but I would love to see their reactions since they seem to know who the big boss is). Can't wait to see how this photo shoot goes. I think it would be awesome if the photographer was someone Rei knew. But I'll have to wait a week to find out. See you soon!
AzuraRayneLus chapter 17 . 9/3
For starters, congratulations and I am so proud of you! It takes a lot of effort to be able to help yourself when you get to a low point in your life, and not many are able to. Also, thank you for being willing to listen and try to help others. I know it will mean a world of a difference to someone.

Now, for the story... OMG! Loved it! Especially that little twist at the end. I can not wait to see what Ranka has to say about what he found!
Animeproud2018 chapter 17 . 9/3
Boy is she in trouble now Ranka I wouldn’t want to be her. Brrr
roseica 23 chapter 16 . 8/27
I dont even have to type it in to know whats going to pop up and I'm now withholding tears
AzuraRayneLus chapter 16 . 8/27
Wow, Rei can play piano! That was totally unexpected! Glad to see Luka wasn't being too clingy. I don't want to see poor Rei go off on a client, even if they can't take a hint. Can't wait to see what happens at... work.
AzuraRayneLus chapter 15 . 8/20
I was kind of hoping Hunny would go on the roller coaster with Rei, but I love how the twins turned out! And then Kiyomi asking to drive the motorcycle... I loved Rei's reaction to that one. Curious about what is to come from Rei's new job. And what will happen when Ritsu finds out (I have a feeling this will not be hidden from him, intentional or otherwise). I wonder if he will show up with his dad while she's there. Ugh, I hate having to wait for a new chapter! And sorry about my review last week... Hubby took my phone and it accidentally submitted like one sentence in. And of course it wouldn't submit another (one per chapter, grrrrr). Hope you are doing well. See you in a week!
AzuraRayneLus chapter 14 . 8/13
Ok, wasn't expecting that, but absolutely loved it!
AzuraRayneLus chapter 13 . 8/6
*gives big hug* I missed you too! I loved this chapter! The party was fun, and funny, and had a little bit of everything. Poor Rei and Ritsu are going to be separated for a few days, but I love that Rei thought of Kiyomi. I hope she goes to visit her. And when Ritsu gets back... I can't wait to see what ideas you have swimming in that mind of yours. I hope that you are doing well with everything going on right now. I can't wait to see you again next week!