Reviews for Takes My Breath Away
Citria chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Truly horrifying but so cute as well! I kept feeling my organs wriggling around like Lolly did.
Tira chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Awesome! I loved it, but you should've made Jeremy realize Michael was flirting.
BlauOrange chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
This story was a lot less disturbing than the one it is based on and I absolutely love how you included your versions of the characters in it.
A reader chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
10/10
OH SHIT OH FUCK chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
HE VORED THE ANIMATRONIC
Akarenger chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
Not gonna lie, I was surprised you chose to do Room for One More, because I thought that was kinda underwhelming for a ARI Nightmares, and I ended up convincing myself Fetch was better suited-somehow though you managed to salvage something from that and make it work pretty well. What this lacks in horror makes up in character and the surprise appearance of "Stanley".
Also, Eggs is worst and best character at the same time. Would not mind if you did more of this kind of thing.
Ben chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
Making Stanley Jeremy hey an interesting move. I'm really enjoying this rewrite series of the Fazbear Fright books. I know that some prefer the extremely morbid almost grimdark tone of the original books but personally I find it a very distasteful direction for the FNAF series.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
Cue the spiderman meme of 2 of them pointing at each other. Another great little spin of a fazbear fright, guess we're continuing the trend of skipping the 1st stories bot, yeah I mean, yellow rabbit and Elizabeth aren't really solvable problems, anymore at least in yellow rabbit lol, though maybe fetch is. The 1st story bot always make the other bots seem mundane, so I guess that makes sense. Now I don't know if you're gonna do the golden Freddy story too, or skip it like the plushtrap chaser, which is dead I suppose. You know, now that I think bout it, no one actually beat their bot this time around, fetch and funtime Freddy were ambiguous, ella andlonely freddy straight up won, and yellow bunny and the plushtrap chaser were defeated (rip rabbits lol), this time round though, we got vent death, stanley stuffing, and golden freddy got that boy
Shadow Weak chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
Is it bad some part of me ships eggs and ennard already XD All I can think of is how ennard acted during the short story with him and Scott.