Reviews for Heritage
noellesullivan chapter 7 . 2/10
Oh my!
This was so sad an beautiful! I cried rivers.
Thank you so much for sharing; I really hope you read this comment.
Elliesmeow chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
I'm so glad that Lena learned the truth and understood. This story was so sad. It's nice that Chloe and Lex got to be together in the after life.

lexie2 chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
A bittersweet sory and I loved reading every bit of it. Great work !
ashley chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
Wow, that was amazing. I don't think I've ever read a Chlex story quite like this one. The writing was fantastic.
Pineapple1 chapter 7 . 3/23/2004
Wow! Brilliant fic! Very moving and sad, I loved Lena's journey to discovering the truth about Chloe and Lex's relationship - it was very well paced. But, as I've mentioned before, I hate Helen! Excellent fic and I'm glad you wrote it!
Meg-the-cat chapter 7 . 2/14/2004
what a great story, original and well written.
LibertyRage chapter 7 . 12/1/2003
GREAT! I realy liked that!
Robyn Maddison chapter 7 . 6/25/2003
well well well! i loved this. I hadn't stopped by this story for a while so i was thrilled when i realized it was done! very good job, i enjoyed it immensely_
Cap Streeter chapter 7 . 6/24/2003

will not cry will not cry ok yeah now i am crying. that was so good please keep writing just not anymore angst b/c you are way too good at it and making me want to cry. i like the whole idea of the one you truly love coming for you when you die. also the whole animosity between helen and chloe was excellent.

samirant chapter 7 . 6/22/2003
That was so incredibly beautiful. That's all I can say, it was so beautiful.
Melindotty chapter 7 . 6/22/2003
aw!loved it! keep it up
Pan21 chapter 7 . 6/22/2003
This story is so sad, but I love it.
Nicki chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
Please Plaese don't lit Chloe die
Cap Streeter chapter 6 . 6/14/2003

wow really good story and i like how lena is reacting it is truthful to how ppl will react to a situation like that. finding out something that seemed dogmatic was really a lie. great plot and great characters. please keep writing more this is an excellent fic. update really soon.

Robyn Maddison chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
*sighs* ah...lovely. not much else to say; keep up the amazing work!