Reviews for Heritage
Elliesmeow chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
I'm so glad that Lena learned the truth and understood. This story was so sad. It's nice that Chloe and Lex got to be together in the after life.

-Ellie
lexie2 chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
A bittersweet sory and I loved reading every bit of it. Great work !
ashley chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
Wow, that was amazing. I don't think I've ever read a Chlex story quite like this one. The writing was fantastic.
Pineapple1 chapter 7 . 3/23/2004
Wow! Brilliant fic! Very moving and sad, I loved Lena's journey to discovering the truth about Chloe and Lex's relationship - it was very well paced. But, as I've mentioned before, I hate Helen! Excellent fic and I'm glad you wrote it!
Meg-the-cat chapter 7 . 2/14/2004
what a great story, original and well written.
LibertyRage chapter 7 . 12/1/2003
GREAT! I realy liked that!
Robyn Maddison chapter 7 . 6/25/2003
well well well! i loved this. I hadn't stopped by this story for a while so i was thrilled when i realized it was done! very good job, i enjoyed it immensely_
Cap Streeter chapter 7 . 6/24/2003
howdy

will not cry will not cry ok yeah now i am crying. that was so good please keep writing just not anymore angst b/c you are way too good at it and making me want to cry. i like the whole idea of the one you truly love coming for you when you die. also the whole animosity between helen and chloe was excellent.

ciao!
samirant chapter 7 . 6/22/2003
That was so incredibly beautiful. That's all I can say, it was so beautiful.
Melindotty chapter 7 . 6/22/2003
aw!loved it! keep it up
Pan21 chapter 7 . 6/22/2003
This story is so sad, but I love it.
Nicki chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
Please Plaese don't lit Chloe die
Cap Streeter chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
howdy

wow really good story and i like how lena is reacting it is truthful to how ppl will react to a situation like that. finding out something that seemed dogmatic was really a lie. great plot and great characters. please keep writing more this is an excellent fic. update really soon.

ciao!
Robyn Maddison chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
*sighs* ah...lovely. not much else to say; keep up the amazing work!
Yani chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
Hey, i really love this story! It's really good unlike some of those other stories that should be rated R. This story uses romance and thats what the smallville writers use too. I think that it's a great storyline. I'm thinking of starting my own Smallville Fic - What advice would you give me - i have a vivid imagination but find it hard to put it into words. please don't give my email addy out - i get too much junk already.

Keep up the effort - it's definately worth it.

Yani

P.S - this is my first review cos i only review things that i think are worth it. (sorry if my review sucked.)