Reviews for Water's Edge
sarah chan chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
hey i'm sorry this would be good if i understood who the hell was talking. it makes no sense. sorry.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
aw dammit...Pietro? EVIL? no...
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
you didn't really kill her did you?

what about kurt!
Crow Black Dream chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
GAH! Please update! This is excellent!
Remi chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
Ahh! Did kitty die? huh huh huh huh huh? write more? yes? now? please?...ok me go sleep now...::slams head on computer desk:: ok...when i wake up, u will have chapter 3 up...kk?

- 20 min. later -

...Good Morning sunshine! dont see chapter 3 up nikki nikki! I want to read now. ::slams fist down on j/p...i do want to see ch. 3 up soon tho...whenever u get the chance...kk? out..later gator
Remi chapter 1 . 6/6/2003 interesting so far. Off i go to the next first i have to finish up this sorries i didnt know u posted up a new story...u know i still *heart* u though...hehehe...but now u know that i have read he first chappie and Im on to the next about it for now...latergator...
Isamuchan0069 chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
next chappy know i demand to know what happens! nikki chan!

::taps foot on the floor:: lets go, please ::goes on her knees and beggs::

sarah chan wants more to read please.

sarah chan out
Linny chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
(see review on Exodus: ch. 4) *sobs* MORE !

bloodothefae chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
hehe i like silly lance, its not lance, i not that dumb ::grins wickedly:: there i reviewed more now please
soul 141 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I bet it wasn't Lance , he loves her to better be a romance Lancitty.
soul 141 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I bet it wasn't Lance , he loves her to better be a romance Lancitty.
Rizza426 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
OMG! Who did that to Kitty? Hope it wasn't Lance! Well, I can't wait until your next chapter so please update!:)
DaRk HyBrId 4 LiFe chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
this is fuN! please update the next chapter soon as possible! they but why did the person or lance stab kitty?