Reviews for 24 Tributes: The Acidic Forest
SongofFete chapter 24 . 7/1
He met Orinoco! I was crying at this point... Perfect ending.
Very New To This chapter 24 . 6/30
- Spool - Woohoo! What an engaging read! I’m so glad Spool found out about Ozzy and met the real Orinoco after all these years. I’m really surprised that Spool is distantly related to Henry, the 1st boy from 8 to enter the Games, but wowed nonetheless.

Glad this story has been a great practice for you. “Nameless Chronicles” stuff sooner than later? Hell yeah! :)
This was a fun read-through! You've been amazing at expanding on your previous characters and lore.

If you're planning on another one of these, might I suggest the First Quarter Quell? It would be interesting to see the perspective of the tributes on why they were voted in / what their thought processes were in the junk arena.
Very New To This chapter 23 . 6/30
- Mare - Sad to see that she almost made it out. I always have a feeling that District 10 tributes are most likely to get 2nd place. Examples are Angus from Bronze’s Games, Rind from Magnus’s, Steer from Augustus’s, Rammy from Nettle’s timeline, Hoss from Rhyder’s, etc, etc.

Now we finally reached Spool! I have several theories in mind. One theory is that his chapter is about how Spool died after the events of “Cheating Death”. The other, about his Victory Tour. Another theory I have is that the next chapter will be about Spool visiting the graves of the tributes who died. Either way, I’m so excited!
Minnowsplash of Riverclan chapter 23 . 6/28
Aww I like mare I wish she won
Very New To This chapter 22 . 6/27
- Asterix - Oh boy, almost the end of this story, I’m so pumped up right now. Anyways, part of me wonders if Asterix would really be okay winning. Sure, he’ll have a never-ending party, but he won’t have his friend. Boy, Mare sure isn’t playing around, yikes! Can’t wait for her chapter and to see how she’s so strong. Poor Asterix, at least he’s in a better place with Getafix now.
Very New To This chapter 21 . 6/25
- Midas - Wow, of all the things this dude is afraid of, I didn’t expect snails, SNAILS of all things. Pfft, hahahahhaha! Funniest thing you’ve written in ages man. Glad you haven’t lost that WTF, absurd humor of yours. Of all the moments in Spool’s story, this moment has got to be THE most glorious F U I’ve ever seen. Denying Careers their glorious death is perhaps, worse than losing.

Man, of the last three chapters, I’m more hyped about Spool than Asterix and Mare. I wonder if the last chapter involves him dying of old age? Who knows, but super hyped for it!

Heheh ... snails ... pfft. :)
Very New To This chapter 20 . 6/21
Hey Cragmiteblaster, sorry I’m late for reviewing this chapter. Needed to do some stuff.

- Shine - Yep, I have expected her to be really wanting more than what she got. Which eventually cost her life, yikes! One little thing you forgot is that in “Cheating Death”, Spool took pity on Shine’s suffering and quickly stabbed her, ending her life. Eh, oh well, I don’t mind really. Hope the last few chapters for this story and “The Nameless Chronicles” stories will appear. :) (Me crossing my fingers, pleading).
This story is great!
Wow. This is a great story. It actually inspired me to write my own. I’m currently working on mine.
Very New To This chapter 19 . 5/31
My thoughts on the new tributes.

- Getafix - Man, I was really hoping there will be another pun on her name, but oh well. Great chapter still. I think the best part of this chapter was her questioning what she’s going to do after she won the Games. I feel like if Careers like her won, they’ll have a tough time adapting to a world without the Games.

- Piggy - Piggy is now one of my favorite District 10 tributes. Funny, tough, and with a soft side for Mare, he certainly had a role to play in Spool’s survival, for without him, Shine would’ve won her fight against Spool if not for her injuries.

- Ozzy - Ahhhh right, I knew it! Man it feels SO good to see that my theory of “Orinoco” is 100% spot on. When I first read Spool’s chapter, I had a gut feeling Orinoco was actually Ozzy the moment he said he misses his twin brother.

Can’t wait for Spool’s chapter, I wonder how his chapter will be. Hopefully he finds out that Orinoco was actually Ozzy.

If you haven’t noticed, I PM you questions on the villains of the series and 3 theories I made up in the PM. Just want to see your opinion, that’s all.
Minnowsplash of Riverclan chapter 19 . 5/31
Wow that's a little weird that two twins trade places in the same year
Very New To This chapter 16 . 5/28
Hey Cragmiteblaster!

So, ... I recently read your last chapter. It was ... yeah. Here’s my thoughts.

- Shipwreck - WHAT THE-! GROSS! Oh my god, I knew it! I knew Shipwreck was an absolutely awful person, but I never expected him to cross THAT line! I just realized something. My theory on Shipwreck was 100% correct! He is ... I’m just going to say it, a horrible pedophile! What a horrible person, probably more horrible than Snow, Coin, Bronze, Logger, the 1st Quell maniacs, and every other villain COMBINE! Anyways, I still had fun reading this chapter, it made me ... pale, sick to my core, if you know what I mean.

Just so you know, I’m going to post several questions I’ve just thought of in the PM, so check it out when you got time. See ya!
I wish one of these tributes won instead of spool
Very New To This chapter 15 . 5/28
Hey Cragmiteblaster, been awhile since I type in my review.

Here are my thoughts for the characters you created so far.

- Starboard - Ouch, what a way to go. The one thing that caught my attention is the reason why she’s in the Games to help her father heal. Turns out Baron Overwhill didn’t have an impact just in District 2. He had an impact in all the other Districts as well.

- Sunshine - I wonder if Caesar ever found out about her secret crush on him. Maybe that could be one of the reasons why his views changed. However, it’s unlikely since it’s a secret. Man, you’re right, the Careers are definitely going to regret it later.

- Petal - I sympathize with Petal, there was no way the Careers will ignore her if she decline their offer. Too bad Turtle didn’t understand that, he was too close minded. Hopefully the Victors from 7 understand her dilemma and her choice.

- Uranium - Sheesh, what a terrible fate this young girl had. Drinking the acid thinking it’s safe water, having her legs burned by the acid, getting stabbed by Vuller, and surviving a croc mutt somehow. Her fate really is horrible to read, but hopefully she’s in a better place.

My thoughts on the next chapter, which is about Shipwreck.

- Since today is the day Shipwreck’s life and death chapter is next. I thought I might type my theory about him. Let me tell you, the theory about Shipwreck isn’t pleasant. So, my theory on Shipwreck is that, he is NOT a pleasant person. What Petal thought about Shipwreck, about him saying that it’s too bad no 13 and 12 year olds are in the Arena. Yeah, I have a terrible feeling Shipwreck is a ... I’m just going to say the P word. You know what word I mean. Anyways, looking forward to his chapter, albeit reluctantly.