Reviews for Back to the Beginning
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 1 . 8/3
This ceased to be interesting as soon as the tired old "the blood wards didn't do anything" line came out. We have empirical evidence to the contrary.

Of course my interest was waning hard before that. Your writing is very American lowbrow.

There's plenty to criticize the characters over without making shit up yourself.
Dumbledore is still clinging to the hope Harry will have a "normal " childhood? Serious delusional, that ship sailed loooonnnggg ago. Good story, thanks
Why contaminate the moon, where Harry plans to have a house, with the presence of Voldemort? Why not some insignificant rock. Better yet, get rid of him permanently in a very DEAD way. Leaving him alive in any form opens up a whole range of "what ifs". And leaving the elder wand with Voldemort is a whole super level of stupid. Shakes head. Thanks for quite an interesting and well written...and non-boring story!
LordKnight007 chapter 6 . 7/28
If they had just been more discreet with their actions they wouldn't have to tell dumbledore their secret. I swear these guys can't keep a secret better than hagrid, like why the bloody hell would they talk about it in the presence of someone they dont want to know about?
LordKnight007 chapter 5 . 7/28
ughhh all this drama! love the story though!
Wally991 chapter 20 . 7/27
Anyone qould think that Victor is eloping
Devilking1994 chapter 2 . 7/27
High-school? he's British we don't have High Schools we have Primary School, Secondary School, College and University

Don't really get the Moon thing surely their are better things he could be doing as a individual with his time
terrahsims chapter 2 . 7/17
There are no hoaxes in fanfiction. If you want Nagini to be the snake Harry released. It's your book and your right to make it so.
OscuraCat chapter 26 . 7/15
I loved this story! Can’t wait for the next one!
Marcii Winters chapter 6 . 7/14
DUDE, THIS WAS SO FUCKING COOL!
I FUCKING LOVE SPACE TRAVEL AND THE ENTIRE TIME THROUGHOUT THIS CHAPTER, I WAS SQUEALING WITH EXCITEMENT!
Treyven 'The Raven' Corsey chapter 22 . 7/8
Interesting story, but you do realize that man is not actually destroying the planet, as man-made climate change is a myth. This has been scientifically proven several times now. The current push for renewable energy, the disalution of the oil industry and the climate "reperations" from wealthy nations to poor nations is nothing more than a money/power grab by the global elite, not only to bring in a one-world government but to enrich themselves and devestate the econamies of western nations.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 26 . 7/5
I was a bit concerned about the mentally older Harry and all of these young girls but I think you handled it well without it crossing the line into creepiness. The story had a lot of interesting aspects and I enjoyed it.
I enjoyed PAPfaPU so much, I don't know why I didn't read this right after, unless it was still a WIP at the time. I only read so many WIPs, because if I add too many, I start to forget things between updates.
Also Happy Belated Birthday, if your Chapter 27 update lines up with the 7/2/20 date at the top.
sadfart09 chapter 3 . 7/4
You’ve described what amounts to a 25 year old grooming 11 year olds you realize?
duskglow chapter 26 . 7/3
a crackfic where Harry becomes a magical Elon musk. had to happen. eventually.
Arfis chapter 8 . 7/1
Quite well written, but the increased focus on the harem is starting to significantly detract from the plot. Doesn't help that the way the harem is being setup was making me hesitate right from the start.

All the best