Reviews for An Adventure of a Multiversal Crisis
Batguy01 chapter 8 . 1/4
Those character interactions were still good.

I take it that Doctor Orgon is gonna play a bigger role in this fic than a mere cameo.

Not much else to say. Sorry.

Tofa and keep up the good work.
Batguy01 chapter 7 . 6/1/2022
Glad you posted another chapter. Had reread this fic to recall what's going on.

Loved the interactions between Zoe and Henry and them reacting to being in the soul stone. Also loved the appearance of Doctor Orgon from the Eighth Doctor Time War series by Big Finish.

Wonder who Slappy is working for and what is at the bottom of the ocean?

Tofa and keep up the good work.
Ben2Dartmouth chapter 7 . 5/22/2022
Glad to see you continue to keep on chugging!
A random person chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
I only know a few of the fandoms the book is from, but it’s great nonetheless! Hope you update soon :)

For the people reading, I knew most of the Dahl books, and where the Petey’s, 80-HD, and Greg are from (Dog Man/Pilkeyverse - wish there was a reference in the notes though :/)
Michael Weyer chapter 6 . 8/30/2021
Very interested in just what is down there that even the Timemasters fear...
Batguy01 chapter 6 . 8/28/2021
Really liking your story so far, even if I'm unfamiliar with most of the franchises in this IC sideshow. Like the only ones that I'm familiar with in your fic are "Sherlock" and "Invader Zim". Though I am familiarizing myself with "Code Name: S.T.E.A.M." by watching a walkthrough of that game on YouTube. I also like the literary reference in your fic as well.

Also I understand why you take a while to update. Take it from me, I'm also a fanfic writer and I am having difficulty dividing my time between writing my fics and doing other stuff.

Other than that, tofa and keep up the good work
Ben2Dartmouth chapter 6 . 8/22/2021
What a nice addition to your story!
Ben2Dartmouth chapter 5 . 3/28/2021
Thank you so much for coming back! I'm afraid I've lost track of the story in the meantime so I'm going to start again from the beginning, but just wanted to be encouraging!
Ben2Dartmouth chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
I have to say that I'm surprised by some of the characters you're using, but I can't lie, that was entertaining and I'm interested in seeing where it goes. The only real criticism I can give is that there were some spelling and punctuation errors, but we're all guilty of that, especially in the Fan Fiction field. You're clearly setting up something big here, and have big ideas, and I wish you the best of luck.