Reviews for Juxtaposition
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Hehe great fic. Loved it
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Very sweet fic, and so funny to boot ! :)
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
this was so good! it was funny and sweet without being overly sappy- a perfect combination. bravo!
Tsurusaki Eiri chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Ah! Too sweet and adorable!
GwenithFaerieFae chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Shakespeare: It's not so much why, but why the hell can't you be named something else so I can swoon all over you with my parents blessing? *smirk*
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Excellent fic. I really enjoyed the principle of it. Interesting writing style. I liked it a lot. One negative: it's sexual ORIENTATION, not preference. It just bothers me. Semantics, mostly, but it also implies choice and...yeah. For a stimulating debate conversation on the topic, email me. If you don't want to, that's cool too.
Unconsciousdiary chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
A very good story; I commend you. Haha. Anyways... good story, a bit confusing for me in the beginning but then it all worked out in my head.
Amythest chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Aw! Thanks for making my day, awesome fic. :)
Christi Morelei chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Absolutely brilliantly beautiful! *adds to favs* _
Michi the Killer chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Omigosh, this was really very adorable! XD I loved how you prolonged gratification until the very end, because the anticipation made it many times as sweet. I also adored seeing it from so many different viewpoints, as I could really tell who was who. And really, this was simply adorable. Cute and funny and made me feel all warm and gooey and syrupy inside, as if al my innards had been thrown into a blender. That doesn't sound very flattering, I know, but it's a powerful thing, to be able to influence people like that.

Yours truly,

Michi
Psychic Oracle chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
PLEASE CONTINUE!
follow-the-lemming chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Hi! I can't believe people actually reviewed ; again, totally gobsmacked. I do actually have a bit more on the story, but I don't know how exactly to continue it. It's plotless anyway :) suggestions? again, thanks!
nanono chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Aw that was so cute!
zapid chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Yay! Good story! I really liked it a lot. Yeah, I've had to talk about that darn Juliet speech way too many times in English class. Ugh. Well, anyway, this was very, very good. Hope to read more from you soon!
She-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Psycho chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Ow! .ADORABLE! I like the way it's writen, changing povs and.. being adorable. And I SO agree with Draco's **I saw him first** and **but they say sexual tension can be misinterpreted as hate**

LOVE IT!

**I hope Malfoy isn't a necrophiliac.** HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! THAT WAS JUST *SO* FUNNY!(I ADMIT IT! I'm slow, I didn't get it at first P)

The titles are all just so great, specially 'IV'!

So... Is it finished? Aww.. I want more! I loved the scene of Draco... jacketing himself off (_)- no, really- I'm not that perv- Well, maybe I am, but OHH! IS SO CUTE! But, most of all, superb timing in that part! Really, very good job!

LOTS OF HARRYS AND DRACOS IN TIGHT PANTS TO YOU!