Reviews for Over Time: First Friends
LifeofPie chapter 8 . 4/2
The joy that this gave me...only complaint is they didn't get together sooner...then again I always think that they should have gotten together sooner, even if the fic starts with them making out...I've gone off on a tangent again...
Alexis Martine chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
This is amazing. Literally, amazing. Through out the entire story I could tell that they loved each other. A beautiful DG story!
lensman chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Great story.
pigckle8 chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
I love this! I love the budding romance that starts from friendship. It builds up the tensions and the love between them. This relationship has gotten me all tingly! I love how well-written this story is. Thanks for taking the time to write this. I absolutely love it! :)
marinka chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
absolutly loved the story, all the banter and interactions are just perfect!
Light on the Horizon chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Great story :)
Emma.Australia chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Absolutely loved it - best I've read in a long time!
HgwrtsTchr chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
cute story! Really liked it :) Thanks for the epilogue
Bluegj chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! you kept in charactor brilliantly and the build up to the moment of truth for the two of them was excellently done! Just a super piece of writing, with an epic plot and moments that genuinly made me laugh out loud- well done! :D

Blue
Keliza-Artemis chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Cute! :)
ExtremeDancer chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
This story makes me happy on so many different levels. I think it was a tie for my favorite moment overall between:

"I think someone mentioned it once, but they were peasants, so I wasn't paying attention."

And

"To say that Draco was angry would be like saying that Noah enjoyed boating and caring for animals; True enough as far as it goes, but definitely not the whole story."

Great job :)
mugglehugger chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
Hilarious! One of my favorites :)
QueenMinnie chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
This story was fabulous! Very well written!
My.World.Is.Different chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
This story is wonderful. I always love to storyline of bestfriends becoming lovers. 3 And this one was really amazing!(: I just love it tons! :))
Zoey chapter 10 . 6/20/2011