Reviews for Over Time: First Friends
desesrtisle chapter 10 . 3/21
I just love this story. I've read it a few times before, but I just did a double take with the post date of 2003, I thought it was written in 2013. I'm not sure how you came with the idea of Death Eaters taking over Hogwarths before HBP, which came out in 2005 and how you knew there would be a "Battle of Hogwarths" and before DH. Wow to your insight, writing style and plot! Just wondering if JKR read your work and got "inspired"?!
LonelyConfused chapter 10 . 1/30
Love your story! Just had the privilege of reading it for the first time today!
PrincessFantastic chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
I love this story so much years ago it was one of the first fan fics I ever followed! Years later I'm back and I'm so glad it's still here!
mang0fruitblast chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
LOVED it! I love how they were best friends first and how much they love each other! Probably one of the best drinny fanfics I've ever read:))
Nova.8 chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
This was a wonderful read. The humour was great and their friendship was amazing. You built up a glorious relationship before their chemistry overflowed. You managed to fit in your prompts beautifully well. A great story all round.
LifeofPie chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
The joy that this gave me...only complaint is they didn't get together sooner...then again I always think that they should have gotten together sooner, even if the fic starts with them making out...I've gone off on a tangent again...
almaho chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
This is amazing. Literally, amazing. Through out the entire story I could tell that they loved each other. A beautiful DG story!
lensman chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Great story.
pigckle8 chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
I love this! I love the budding romance that starts from friendship. It builds up the tensions and the love between them. This relationship has gotten me all tingly! I love how well-written this story is. Thanks for taking the time to write this. I absolutely love it! :)
marinka chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
absolutly loved the story, all the banter and interactions are just perfect!
Light on the Horizon chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Great story :)
Emma.Australia chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Absolutely loved it - best I've read in a long time!
HgwrtsTchr chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
cute story! Really liked it :) Thanks for the epilogue
Bluegj chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! you kept in charactor brilliantly and the build up to the moment of truth for the two of them was excellently done! Just a super piece of writing, with an epic plot and moments that genuinly made me laugh out loud- well done! :D

Blue