Reviews for Over Time: First Friends
Ciemme95 chapter 10 . 8/20
WOW! i've enjoyed reading it so much! great job
secret lisa chapter 9 . 6/24
This was fun and funny. Loved the bantering which you adapted well for their ages as they grew up
So very well written. Well done you Loved it
And how I am not surprised that the last Review of this masterpiece of nonsense from a drooling little Fangirl with a crush on Felton for drooling little Fangirls with a crush on Felton came from one of the most idiotic drooling little Fangirls with a crush on Felton?
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
Loved it!
Nova.8 chapter 9 . 4/15/2017
:-) :-) :-) I re-read this last night, and I probably enjoyed it more the second time around! Beautiful, loved every single bit of it!
Black Lagoon chapter 10 . 3/1/2017
Wonderful story ! Absolutely amazing and had a great time reading it !
Jia chapter 10 . 2/11/2017
This was a lovely fluff with all the right edges of malfoy and Ginny. Thank you loadsn luurved it xoxo
tryntee13 chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
oh my gosh, i loved this soo much! it was just perfect. Like, as a new Drinny fan...PERFECTION! thank you!
Desertisle chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
I just love this story. I've read it a few times before, but I just did a double take with the post date of 2003, I thought it was written in 2013. I'm not sure how you came with the idea of Death Eaters taking over Hogwarths before HBP, which came out in 2005 and how you knew there would be a "Battle of Hogwarths" and before DH. Wow to your insight, writing style and plot! Just wondering if JKR read your work and got "inspired"?!
LonelyConfused chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
Love your story! Just had the privilege of reading it for the first time today!
PrincessFantastic chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
I love this story so much years ago it was one of the first fan fics I ever followed! Years later I'm back and I'm so glad it's still here!
mang0fruitblast chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
LOVED it! I love how they were best friends first and how much they love each other! Probably one of the best drinny fanfics I've ever read:))
Nova.8 chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
This was a wonderful read. The humour was great and their friendship was amazing. You built up a glorious relationship before their chemistry overflowed. You managed to fit in your prompts beautifully well. A great story all round.
LifeofPie chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
The joy that this gave me...only complaint is they didn't get together sooner...then again I always think that they should have gotten together sooner, even if the fic starts with them making out...I've gone off on a tangent again...
almaho chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
This is amazing. Literally, amazing. Through out the entire story I could tell that they loved each other. A beautiful DG story!