Reviews for Aliens VS Predator: Observer
Daemon62 chapter 2 . 1/4
Lets get this out of the way. Your story is very well written. The characters are pretty well done and the events are interesting. You are doing great.

I like the switching perspectives. I havent read far enough to know if they will eventually converge and meet, but the introductions you have written for them make them feel very real.

Thank you for taking the time to construct this for us. I sincerely hope you continue.
free794 chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
Interesting so far. I'm excited to see where you take all three main characters.
Zorlin chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
Guest
It's okay. I'm 100% okay with Blaze's critique.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2020
Blaze1992, why the fuck are you everywhere? You're like a fucking std that never seems to go away. Holy shit
Blaze1992 chapter 4 . 7/14/2020
Kinda interesting but the different POV's for each CH kinda ruin the pull of the fic.

Shame the "hunter" isn't female too like in many AVP fic's where a guy has to dodge to crazy aliens yet ends up woo-ing them. But so far it is a good fic to read.

However I would've liked it more if this was based on "modern" earth or one of the versions of them like MCU earth as a example. Namely cause it's more easy to picture in the readers heads than the far off future of the "alien" movie verse has shown.

Hell you could've had it be a earth that has all the horror/sci-fi movie monsters on "modern" earths, I think the hunters would like a shot at the croc's from lake placid or the grab-oids from the tremors movies.

All in all while interesting it could've been more.
Mike2099 chapter 1 . 7/3/2020
I love the story, keep up the amazing work.
TheManThatWalksTheAbyss115 chapter 3 . 5/29/2020
I love this, I really do. The characters are interesting, the plot seems promising, and the pacing is good. I think the only thing that needs work is the line breaks, at times it's hard to tell when when something else happens. Otherwise, this is a very good story. Keep up the good work.
DocKuc chapter 2 . 5/20/2020
This is a pretty interesting story, I especially like the build up of these characters, it shows that you really care about this story.