Reviews for Our Last Brain Cell
AgiYoi779 chapter 5 . 9/30
Hilarious and heartwarming. :)
jillian24 chapter 1 . 7/21
THIS IS SO FUNNY
LUV LUV LUV!
SpaceJesus17 chapter 1 . 1/30
i'm laughing too hard XD well done
Ruby Silverstar chapter 5 . 10/1/2020
Aww, this was sweet. Although seriously, I NEED to know what happened behind the scenes in the other episodes
Ruby Silverstar chapter 4 . 10/1/2020
Oh my gosh dignified toaster *uncontrollable giggling* These two are hilarious.
Ruby Silverstar chapter 3 . 10/1/2020
Oh good lord, this is awesome. You NEED to do more of these for other episodes. My suggestion would be anything involving Satine, especially 'The Lawless'.
Ruby Silverstar chapter 2 . 9/30/2020
My mom is looking at me weird at this point. Can't stop laughing.
Ruby Silverstar chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
Oh, bahahahahaaaaa, why did I ever put off reading this. It's freaking hilarious.
Arm1niu5 chapter 5 . 9/22/2020
And I'm crying again,great work!
Rexsoka66 chapter 5 . 9/5/2020
NOOOOO
WHY DID YOU MAKE ME CRY?
WHY DOES THIS HURT SO FREAKING MUCH?
We'll never know the answers...

But we will live on until we can't anymore, and we will die like brothers! Sisters! Of the Star Wars fandom...
I need to stop writing reviews at one in the morning.
I enjoyed this so much! Love just pure Rex and Ahsoka being dorks!
Thank you!
STARWARZMYLIFE chapter 3 . 8/15/2020
I know man. I will NEVER watch the finale again. It makes me cry to think about it.
Momo chapter 5 . 8/14/2020
Thank you for writing this. Makes the last season a little less painful
Reader chapter 5 . 8/3/2020
I TOTALLY didn't just start crying at the end of this. I laughed until my stomach hurt at the first four chapters but this last one (may have) made me cry. Thank you for writing this.
Reader chapter 4 . 8/3/2020
The part with the troopers laughing as they fall onto the nets was my favorite. I love this.
Iamsecretlynot chapter 5 . 5/27/2020
omg im gonna cry. I dont know how you've done it but that's my feelings on the clone wars. It's been such a good chapter in my life and Ahsoka and rex are two characters I hold dear to my heart. Im so thankful that they were saved.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »