Reviews for MY YGO DADDY
ronelle chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
funny. good.
ang5523 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
My YGO Daddy would be Duke, Our little girl's name would be Andrea Rose Devlin and she would look just like her mamma but with her daddy's eye color and my name would be Alexis Star Devlin and I have long blond hair and with bright clear blue eyes that shine when I smile that caught Duke's eye when we met as teens.
Kiyoshi-Chan chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
Ehehe, shes adorable 3 I love her character, don't change a thing!

Good chapter too. And, as for not being able to update, don't worry about it, I'm a junior in highschool, so I know how it goes. Update whenever you can!

I can't wait!
Robin G. Fellow chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
I love your story! It's hilarious! Poor,poor Joey! Here's my character. If you don't like my character, feel free to email me about why, there is always room for improvement when it comes to my writing and characters. I don't care if you don't pick me, I'll read anyways.

Name:Kalli

Eye color, hair color, hairstyles(short/long), etc: She has midnight blue eyes with silver sparks, long black hair that shines blue in the sunlight, pale skin, doesn't wear showy clothes oftten, loves dark colors

What would you do if she was scared: comfort her, explain on how there is nothing to be scared of

What would you do if she was upset/angry: explain her why she can't have it or give advice

What would you do if she was crying: comfort her

What would you do if she was sick:take care of her until she feels better and make her stay in a few days after she gets better.

What would you tell me if she asked you where babies came from: tell her the rated K version if she is ten or younger and tell her the everything if she is eleven or older

What would you do if she was hurt physically (scraps, scars, bruises):If some one hurt her, make them pay after making sure she gets better of course

Are you a working mom or a housewife or both:housewife if she is ten or younger, part time if she is eleven or older

Which YGO guy do you want to be married to: Yami Bakura

If you and dad are both working or busy, would she have a babysitter and who: her dad and he better be responsible or else, Serenity, Tea, or Mai

What would you serve to her at breakfast/lunch/dinner: something healthey and something she would like, eg: Chinese food for dinner

Can you cook or bake:both

What are your friends like: They are a bit crazy sometimes, they don't judge you on how you look, and deep down are good people.

Will you give her hugs & kisses:of course

What would you name her:Lotus
straykitty chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
Hee hee. Are you evil to Joey or what?

*laughs hysterically*

That was so funny. Shame. Anyway, WHAT a sweet ending! Can't wait for the next chappie!
straykitty chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
Aw, shame! poor Joey!

Anyways, here's me character...

Name? Rialle

Eye color, hair color, hairstyles(short/long), etc? Grey eyes with a speck of blue in left eye; black hair to waist – one white lock in front; pale skin; sliver drop earrings with tiny yin/yangs hanging from them; light lilac flowing shirt with wide flared sleeves; black jeans. On special occaisions, a white robe and a silver circlet inlaid with ameythests.

What would you do if she was scared? I would comfort her and sing to her.

What would you do if she was upset/angry? I would calmly explain to her why she can’t have it/ whatever the case may be and then let her think about it. If she is still angry I’d take her into my lap and quiet her with a lullaby. If she was upset I would find out what was upsetting her and then do the last step mentioned.

What would you do if she was crying? I would calm her with a song and find out what the matter was.

What would you do if she was sick? Stay by her side and heal her with my extensive knowledge of herbs; also with song.

What would you tell me if she asked you where babies came from? I would tell herthat I’ll tell her when the time is right, and then distract her.

What would you do if she was hurt physically (scraps, scars, bruises)?

Are you a working mom or a housewife or both? Housewife!

Which YGO guy do you want to be married to? Tristan

If you and dad are both working or busy, would she have a babysitter and who? Yugi or Tea

What would you serve to her at breakfast/lunch/dinner? It depends….

Can you cook or bake? Both!

What are your friends like? All different… mostly calm people, friendly, good in emergancies.. also Singers, like me, a few warrior friends too (from before I, ahem, settled down)

Will you give her hugs & kisses? Of course!

What would you name her? Shaiala

Is that okay? Email me if you have any concerns!
straykitty chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
GOD chappie!

Can i be a momy?

i'll give you me character in me next review, okay?
straykitty chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Shame! Poor Joey!

Good chappie. and if that comes out as "god" chappie, blame it on the site! (it's been doing that to me in my last few reviews!)
Freak09 chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
THat is so good and cool! I totally love it! I can't wiat to read more!
LittleMissKD chapter 5 . 11/23/2004
Ha, guess what? I didn't forget about this fic! I saw that it was updated and was like "Ack! Ohmygod!"

The only thing is: Kiyoshi's style has changed a bit, new character design. Hair is still the same length, but her eyes are now purple and her hair is now black... And no, shes not telekinetic.

So yeah, I await the next chapters, I'm so excited!

-Kiyo

This will be so cute.. I cant wait what the other mother's chapters turn out like as well...
bukora's girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
like the story, I pick Valin from the new season of yu-gi-oh as my husband instead of the others i said before.
bukora's girl chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
I like your story so far. It's good.
bukora's girl chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
I want to get picked please! I said please. Sorry I'm late since you already have 3 ch., but I got kicked of the computor. anyway.

Lizzie

green eyes, long brown frizzy hair

I would tell her that It'll be okay

I would calm her down when she's angery

Confort her

make somthing up when she asks that ques.

I would make it all better

both

My hubby would be Joey, Bukura,Marik, or Duke

Babysitter would be little yugi

Eggs bacon/sandwhich/pizza

cook

Lizette

please pick me and I'll review all the time!
soul of molten chocolate chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
Name? mine? Jayna
Eye color, hair color, hairstyles(short/long), etc? her?- green eyes, white hair, curly and long
me?- grey eyes, purpl hair, short and straight
What would you do if she was scared? hug her and calm her down. if it took a few minutes maybe she could do something relaxing like looking at a picture book.
What would you do if she was upset/angry? tell her I'm sorry she's mad at me and that whe she calms down maybe we can talk.
What would you do if she was crying? Make her feel better by maybe entertaining her or trying to fix what's wrong
What would you do if she was sick? Find out wht she's sick with, what will make ehr feel better from a medicinal point of view and then make her feel better with her own devices within reason
What would you tell me if she asked you where babies came from? depends on her age. If she was younger I'd give her the abbreviated version and if she were older I'd tell her as much as possible.
What would you do if she was hurt physically (scraps, scars, bruises)? Probably dress it and make her feel better.
Are you a working mom or a housewife or both? a not so successful housewife who's TRYING to work it out.
Which YGO guy do you want to be married to? Yami Bakura
If you and dad are both working or busy, would she have a babysitter and who? Depends on her age. If she had a babysitter it would be Ryou Bakura or yami Marik
What would you serve to her at breakfast/lunch/dinner? The foods that are full of nutritional value along with some of her more liked foods.
Can you cook or bake? Sometimes.
What are your friends like? Chatty, nice, smart.
Will you give her hugs & kisses? Of course!
What would you name her? Kella Vui Bakura
This is a really cute fic. i think joey makes a sweet daddy even if he has...uh...interesting...methods. keep going
Kenelfie chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
hahaha...Poor Joey...He deserves it! MWAHAHA! Ok, ignore that...; Good job and I hope to see the next chapter soon! Woodelf193:)