Reviews for Lost in Albion:New Ways (Merlin 2)
ArganRose chapter 43 . 7/3/2020
I just stumbled through this story. binge-read the first two stories. I'm honestly loving them, the character development and portrayal are spot on. I really like Elena, she's real and actually not a perfect OC. I'm also enjoying her relationship with both Arthur and Leon, it's showing how the first love doesn't have to be the only one and how you can get past it. I didn't know I was going to ship Arthur and Elena, but now, I'm rooting for them! I'm so excited to star reading part 3!
guest chapter 42 . 6/16/2020
i really love this story, elena is such a vibrant character and i adore her! i can’t wait to see what else you do with this story 3
LairaCapulet chapter 37 . 6/13/2020
This Fic is soo awesome. I love the character development of Elena and I love your stile in writing. The balance between Elena needing someone and her being an independent woman from our time is grate and the little romance interactions through out the story are placed pretty well, at least for me. especially the Romance part has me always on edge like first I really thought she will absolutely end up with Leon. But now I would absolutely consider Arthur or Gwain.I have to say I personally would root for Arthur but it's the authors choice I wouldn't dare to interfere)
I really keen on knowing what will happen and hope u will get to update soon.
orcafan1 chapter 37 . 6/11/2020
Can’t wait for the next chapter
jazica chapter 33 . 6/7/2020
i love this story and i cant wait to read more
lydo99 chapter 27 . 6/5/2020
Lol! Poor Arthur
orcafan1 chapter 27 . 6/5/2020
Really hope things work out between Elena and Leon
orcafan1 chapter 23 . 6/3/2020
Great chapter update soon!
orcafan1 chapter 20 . 5/31/2020
Every chapter gets better and better
lydo99 chapter 17 . 5/29/2020
And the cuteness continues :)
orcafan1 chapter 17 . 5/29/2020
Keep up the great work. I enjoy this story more and more with every chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
orcafan1 chapter 15 . 5/28/2020
Another great chapter. Update soon!
orcafan1 chapter 14 . 5/28/2020
Can’t wait for the next chapter. Great job!
orcafan1 chapter 13 . 5/27/2020
Can’t wait for the next update!
MadMlle chapter 11 . 5/24/2020
I can't believe she's sentenced for an execution. Will Leon visit her before then or stay away?