Reviews for Knight's Reunion
Megan1289 chapter 9 . 6/21/2020
A brilliant sequel! I am loving your universe more and more and more. It's the Knight Rider sequel we all needed deep down. Thank you for writing this.
Doc0517 chapter 9 . 6/11/2020
A perfect, satisfying end to another great story. Keep writing :-)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2020
That was a good story, very gripping.

I was hoping that Micheal might take over Charles' post, and not go back to wasting his life fishing.

Any more to come/

Thanks.
SailorChronos1 chapter 9 . 6/11/2020
Review from TheSpacerat
I'm sad your story is now finished. But this was the perfect ending. Loved it. KITT made me laugh when he mentioned that he didn't want to stay "at a lake in the middle of nowhere and listening to constant complaints about how difficult it is to catch fish".
Thanks for writing this story and for sharing it with us!
TheSpacerat chapter 9 . 6/11/2020
I‘m sad your story is now finished. But this was the perfect ending. Loved it. KITT made me laugh when he mentioned that he didn‘t want to stay „at a lake in the middle of nowhere and listening to constant complaints about how difficult it is to catch fish“.
Thanks for writing this story and for sharing it with us!
Doc0517 chapter 8 . 6/8/2020
So love the way you wrote this chapter. Old alliances. New beginnings, perhaps.
TheSpacerat chapter 8 . 6/8/2020
What an emotional chapter. Michael, Mikayla, KITT. And KITT is torn.
Doc0517 chapter 7 . 6/5/2020
Another vulnerability exploited. Mikayla wakes in the nick of time. Michael and Peter join forces for an attack. At least KITT has a chance now. High-tech answer to corporate espionage.
TheSpacerat chapter 7 . 6/5/2020
Fantastic update! I love your fic.
hayknight chapter 7 . 6/5/2020
Oh wow that was brilliant chapter
hayknight chapter 6 . 6/3/2020
Great update there
TheSpacerat chapter 6 . 6/2/2020
I loved the reference to Devon. Great update!
Doc0517 chapter 6 . 6/2/2020
The noose tightens further. He should know that he picked on the wrong team, and going after Mikayla the way he did will only make them tougher on him. If I were him, I’d run. Great chapter!
Doc0517 chapter 5 . 5/30/2020
Inexorably, the grip tightens. He's dealt a blow to the team, and exposed a vulnerability. Each chapter leaves you hungry for the next. So smooth, so visual, each chapter stacking on the one before. Next, please...
Doc0517 chapter 4 . 5/27/2020
You can feel the urgency, and the growing sense of comradeship among these newfound colleagues. Michael has stepped into a role that he fits so well, even if it does dredge up haunting memories for him and KITT. This is a team that’s beginning to fit together. Mikayla is exposed and could be in danger - maybe Charles, too. Can’t wait for more!