Reviews for The Serpents Loss
Anee-1 chapter 8 . 2/2
I feel like you forgot to share an important moment or something between John and Harry, because the conversation went from John being a dick to Hermione about keeping a secret from him, to Harry trying to push him to forgive her or at least be nicer to her, John not being happy about Harry being lush to suddenly completely changing the subject and jsut attacking Harry and blaming him for all the danger people get into... "Oh, I'm not mad at you about this thing that just happened, that you just did, I'm just generally mad at your existence, and I happened to have realised it at the exact time you were pissing me off about something else"

It's really, really weird. It's like you put it in the second half of a different conversation, one that was the biggest dick move imaginable from a friend. "I know you blame yourself and wanted to end your relationship with your friends and partner in order to protect them, so I'm just going to explicity say I agree with your worst fears". Such a strange scene.
Firedawg chapter 10 . 10/1/2023
Great story and full of surprises. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2023
I hope you continue this story soon. Awesome work!
Hinny17 chapter 3 . 6/2/2023
John would have been born well before Sirius was sent to Azkaban since he is in the same grade as Harry.
Abigail Guerrero chapter 10 . 4/15/2023
Update?
stillfreeleader chapter 10 . 4/8/2023
Finally got a chance to sit down and read the last couple chapters. I'm eagerly waiting more. Hope you're doing well!
Lucas chapter 10 . 1/31/2023
I'm surprised everyone is so calm about harry having a baby. Its almost like they have forgotten what happened the last time a potter had a child during a war. An by the title of the this fanfic there is a high possibility of daphne losing the child.
Jaoheah chapter 2 . 2/1/2023
Wasn't John cast out of his family, meaning he wouldn't be allowed to use Duffy as a last name? Like how Ron was?
Dillonga2 chapter 10 . 1/29/2023
Can’t wait for the next chapter
Hank1967 chapter 10 . 1/28/2023
Excellent chapter! Feeling some sympathy for Harry and Daphne with their little situation. Been there, done that. ;-) I'm sure the Lord Greengrass will put them both through the wringer. Looking foward to that! Enjoyed your twist on the discovery of the Gaunt family ring/horcrux. Glad to see that Dumbledore was not harmed by it. Thought that his reaction was spot on with what would have happened in the canon. Good thing that Harry was there. Has Sirius not told his son that he is actually his son yet? Old man Duffy is not going to be happy when he finds out Sirius cuckholded him... Glad to see that Voldemort felt a stab of pain, but the heart? Really? He has a heart? ;-) Just kidding. Enjoyed the chapter! Can't wait to see what's next! And thanks for the quick update!
debdeb46 chapter 7 . 1/28/2023
You are a great writer. I love this story I am happy you are back. I am not a writer. But I love to read. For some reason, some people think it's ok to rag on others writing. I believe if you don't like it move on to something else and stop being a jerk. My favorite saying is,Opinions are like A#*holes and everybody has one.
stillfreeleader chapter 7 . 1/28/2023
So I've spent every day since thus chapter came out rereading thr story. I legit said "No way!" when your name popped up with a new chapter. I'm so glad your back and updating again! I can't wait to see where this story goes!
CaskettFan5 chapter 10 . 1/28/2023
Harry is very lucky she only threw a pillow at him. She must really love him. :)

So the cause of Dumbledore's death won't be canon, interesting. Dumbledore knew about the map all this time? He should have made his own, it would be very useful for the staff (not as good for Harry though, he gets into too much mischief). I'm looking forward to Yuri vs Bellatrix although I know who will win, Bellatrix is too good of an antagonist to kill off early.

They should get a move on, Daniel won't appreciate getting the news late any more than the news itself.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/26/2023
Loved the new chapter and can't wait to read what's next
CaskettFan5 chapter 9 . 1/28/2023
Entropy means everything will expire eventually. She had to tell Harry first but that was the easy one. Her father - now that's going to be "fun". Unfortunately for Daphne, this should mean that she drops out of the training.