Reviews for The Serpents Loss
CarolsSister chapter 5 . 7/4/2022
Guessing that both Molly and Gin-Gin will still be going "Not our Ronniekins", and blaming Harry for not lying to get him out of trouble.
Otspock chapter 6 . 5/26/2022
I am fascinated with your story so far. Just wanted to make a note about this chapter. At Susan's funeral, they say that the only thing left of her was her head and wasn't a lot to bury. I thought in a previous chapter, Amelia had to put her down as she was dying anyway?
JDT Productions chapter 6 . 5/20/2022
I'm loving this series, just finished catching up on it. please continue!
slyguy30 chapter 6 . 4/3/2022
Can’t wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2022
All they left was her head. Huh? A chapter ago you had a curse eating her organs.
Also cigarette IS the correct term "over there", a fat is just slang for a cigarette. And it was slang for a cigarette long before Americans started calling gay people by it.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2022
Good thing (for him anyway) Malfoy is so good at running away.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2022
Well it looks like your math is as bad as JKR's. Because if John was born when Sirius was locked up Harry was already 15 months old and would thus be older than John. However in the timeline Harry would still only be 14.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2022
Gee who do we know has black hair, gray eyes, and had an affair with John's mom? Hmmmm...could it be?
BCod87 chapter 3 . 12/27/2021
Your story has a decent plot. Not sure why Duff has to be Sirius’ biological son, but you must have a reason. It just seems like an unnecessary complication to the storyline. And there’s a timeline issue with that. Hannah said that Sirius was in Azkaban when she found out she was pregnant. That’s impossible if Duffy and Harry are the same age. Sirius was thrown into Azkaban when Harry was 15 months old. So Duffy would have to be around that age too. You would have to provide a different reason for her to keep the paternity of her child quiet for over a year. And what excuse did she give her husband for the voided marriage contract? Or did she just say “I want a divorce” and he gave it to her? Joseph doesn’t seem like the type of man to accept his wife leaving him. He’s too controlling for that and seems like he would investigate his loss of control over his wife of seven years. Just some things to consider.
moodyboy66 chapter 6 . 10/31/2021
Please continue this great story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
These are very good stories. Please... No more with the girls hitting , swatting or anything of the like on the boys. It would never never happen in real life and is just dumb. Please also, a lot less John.
Dogco94 chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
Hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2021
I am so glad you picked this wonderful story back up. One of the best AUs I've read. Keep it up. Please!
Cario Regun chapter 1 . 10/1/2021
dude that hair style is awful hahaha plus I remember that harry's hair is special and always go back to that messy hair? hahaha
Schnuff chapter 6 . 9/23/2021
It's again the time to check all those unfinished stories...and to delete those that are dead...dead like this one.
The only good is, that I didn't read the first part (or I would be upset).
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »