Reviews for The Serpents Loss
0sef chapter 6 . 8/27/2021
it would be good if you stop parotting the books and make the bad guys invincible...

Considering the end of your previous story and the start of this one, once again no matter who is in charge Voledmort do as he please without any trouble at all... -.-

Askaban raided a few days after Voldy resurecred, no one tought of adding protection to it -.-

Like hell Bones manor, residence of the DLME can be attacked and overrun like it's nothing especially since Bones KNOW he is back, she KNOW she will be targeted yet no protection at all? Its plain stupid and make no sens at all... Now you have a ministry beeing attacked again like its nohing...

PLEASE stop making the good guys so incompetent its really annoying -.- Dark lord or not, a bunch of 2 hundreds terrorist can't bring down a governement as easily as that no matter how much the governement is corrupt.

Continue like that and i will lost any intereest i might had in it, of course its still your story but since is only part 2 its a really shitty start
DrowningDemons chapter 6 . 8/23/2021
I’ve fallen in absolute love with this story! Pleaseeee please please update this story!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 6 . 7/28/2021
Looking forward to reading the rest. Love the story. Hope all is well with you, update soon please! Thanks for sharing.
Helene Nightfire chapter 2 . 7/1/2021
Interesting. I thought the last name was the hint that Sirius Black was his father once we knew his mother was ‘friends’ with Sirius at the right time. The hair was just a prod to confirm the plot line.
I’m enjoying this fic. Hopefully you will be able to continue it to the end. I look forward to seeing where you take this plot.
JohnSmithTheFirst chapter 6 . 4/16/2021
This was one of the very first fanfiction series I ever started. I just opened the app today and was so happy to see the updates! Keep up that amazing work!
Tuchikistrikis3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2021
por favor no abandones la historia
JUANMARTIN202000 chapter 6 . 3/7/2021
es una muy buena historia no la dejes olvidada
2TMR9 chapter 6 . 2/14/2021
Great start to the second book can’t wait for more chapters
RyMalice chapter 6 . 2/1/2021
"T-There wasn't enough of her left to bury. All they left was her head."

This line confused me as she died in the hospital due to the mercy potion.
Queen White chapter 6 . 1/25/2021
I like your writing! This chapter’s development of Ron’s character was done well. It feels believable that he would work on the Ministry’s side.
Hank1967 chapter 6 . 12/30/2020
Excellent chapter! If Daniel and Saul have half a brain they'll kill Rodolphus now... Enjoyed the interrogations scenes. Too sad about Susan. Hopefully her death will have an impact on her friends that will result in mutual understanding and a desire for them to avenge her death together.

Glad to see you back in the game. Thanks for the update! Also glad to hear that your personal life has improved. Seems to be a counter trend to all the rest of us, but I hope that it stays that way. A bit of happiness is a precious thing in the midst of the current darkness.
soccerlover74 chapter 6 . 12/28/2020
Good chapter. I did notice that you stated at all that was left was Susan’s head from the attack, but in the previous chapter it she was fatally wounded and even was able to say her goodbyes.
Gyanz chapter 6 . 12/28/2020
Por fin! Jaja después de mucho tiempo actualizaste!

Felicitaciones por tu nueva relación! Sólo espero que tu pareja te permita actualizar con mayor frecuencia jeje

Buen capítulo! A la espera del siguiente!

Saludos!
mwinter1 chapter 6 . 12/28/2020
Awaiting more.
Sweets 33 chapter 6 . 12/27/2020
Congrats on being in a relationship, stay safe with COVID, and take as long as you need with updates.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »