Reviews for Nefarious Shadows
lorrelei chapter 8 . 8/3/2020
Dear Mimi, this is my first comment on FFnet after many years of only reading, just for you... You are fantastic! That's what I was looking for ages. No teenage drama, no postapocalyptic visions, no family fluff. Just broken heroes, thrill, crime, interesting plot ...it's f***ing masterpiece! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm really looking forward your next update.
frekles chapter 8 . 7/31/2020
Thanks for the update!
Ail.Ale chapter 8 . 7/31/2020
So happy you updated so I could discover it! It was such a treat to read this far. Thank you!
Haycht123 chapter 8 . 7/31/2020
Very interested in why Greyback is thriving in a place that is supposed to send people insane surrounded by soul sucking creatures (or are dementors not used in Azkaban in this story?) I love the little details in this story, the effects of Hermione’s and Harry’s PTSD and after effects of her previous abusive relationship.
Lena2244 chapter 8 . 7/30/2020
glad to see it wasnt abandon
MotekElm chapter 8 . 7/30/2020
thanks, it's great
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2020
Excellent
leiref29 chapter 8 . 7/30/2020
Absolutely love this story! Thanks for the update! Waiting and hoping to the next chapter! Cheers!
FenjaSturm chapter 7 . 7/8/2020
I'm very sad to hear that you won't update the fic regularly anymore and that you've fallen out of love writing it. I'm not really active on Facebook anymore, so if I join your group, I will possibly not be seeing any updates anyway, unless I really come in there every once in a while searching for more... I like this story and the cliffhanger makes it all the more bitter to not get updates in the near future. I think the idea of draco as a Werwolf is very good and I am soooo interested in the storyline and where it will go. I hope with all my heart that you will not abandon this fic, because I totally enjoy reading it.
Best wishes to you!
BellaStoria chapter 7 . 7/6/2020
I completely respect your feelings towards this story, but I wanted to let you know that I think you're a wonderful writer and this is a unique story that I would love to see finished one day. Thank you for writing!
frekles chapter 7 . 7/6/2020
Totally understand and thank you for telling us. I do think this is an amazing story idea and would love to see you bring it out! Your writing skills are fabulous as well, your characters so deep and thought out. I love this idea of a not so perfect Hermione and you have brought bad boy Draco to a whole new level! Thank you for sharing what ever you do!
MotekElm chapter 7 . 7/5/2020
it's so interesting
VictoriaJameson chapter 6 . 6/23/2020
cant wait to read more! I like it when the characters have flaws or issues.
BellaStoria chapter 6 . 6/23/2020
Love this story so far!
muchekke chapter 6 . 6/20/2020
Looking forward to the next chapter!