Reviews for Halcyon Days
CHEESEPUFF fg chapter 8 . 8/16/2020
I love that you made Zack teach Cloud how to drive a motorcycle
CHEESEPUFF fg chapter 7 . 8/16/2020
Poor Aerith
Poor Zack
Poor Cloud.
I lived the bit in this chapter with Tifa having to explain about the clothes to Cloud
CHEESEPUFF fg chapter 6 . 8/16/2020
Oh dear
I am very very far behind on reading this story.
I am so sorry.
anyway,this chapter is great given how difficult the character mindsets would have been to write.
also I loved Tifas internal thoughts when she reunited with Cloud
EndangeredMuffin chapter 18 . 8/16/2020
Can't wait to see how you spin the wall market Arc now that Zack's around as well. Oh, oh, oh, will he wear a dress too? Please? Pretty please with a pumpkin on top? Claudia and Zackeria.

I personally enjoy the exotic dress best, but that may be my Asian roots bias speaking.
EndangeredMuffin chapter 16 . 8/16/2020
Ahhhh you're breaking my heart. Tifaaaaaaaa:(
Black Dahaka chapter 18 . 8/15/2020
Another good chapter, alothough I just want cloud and tufa to meet up again. Also I prefer Tifa’s exotic dress (that’s the kimono right?).
GreenChariot221 chapter 18 . 8/15/2020
i think Tifa original blue dress is the best!
Frankokomando chapter 18 . 8/14/2020
I vote for the exotic dress! She looked so pretty in the dress in the game
derekctomlinson chapter 18 . 8/14/2020
lol no losing your mind relax no need to hurry typing the chapters tifa hissing at her cloud you could have let me know that you was still alive
CloudNTifa4Ever chapter 18 . 8/14/2020
Omg! Your commentary at the end is just too dang funny! Hahaha! By the way, I think you write emotional dialogue extremely well. I absolutely enjoyed this entire chapter! I laughed so hard at the part where Aeriths mom told Cloud his name was cute, lmao! I could just imagine the insulted look of disgust on his face at that comment! XD

As for the dress, I always thought Tifa looked best in the blue one (Mature choice I believe). They didn’t really give her as good of choices as Aeriths (like he stunning red dress that had Cloud gawking, lol). The blue one fits Tifa’s personality better in my own opinion.

Again, totally appreciate you and your story! Thanks again for another great read!
RebellArtist chapter 18 . 8/14/2020
This was a nice chapter, I can't wait for the next update! And as for the dress Tifa should wear, I vote for the Exotic option.
silver-doe287 chapter 18 . 8/14/2020
Oh man, I loved this chapter! Poor Cloud is just spending time playing catchup and I hope he gets to Tifa before she goes to Corneo!

Exotic is my vote for Tifa's dress, thank you!Hey if you ever want a beta to do a quick read-through I'd be happy to btw, I'm in the beta system I think!)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/12/2020
Loving this soo much can’t wait for the next chap.
AceBlade258 chapter 17 . 8/10/2020
Mmmmm, I'm legitimately excited for the next chapter: I hate reading incomplete works for this reason, hahaha! Either way, excellent work!
derekctomlinson chapter 17 . 8/7/2020
a very very angry cross mad pissed off upset tifa is hissing at her boyfriend cloud strife where were you i was worried
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »