Reviews for Halcyon Days
Creedsz6 chapter 39 . 10/12/2022
As always great chapter really happy to see an update
Thanks for the nice read
Petiteal chapter 39 . 10/11/2022
Why aren't you happy with this chapter? It's soooooo amazing! I love it! Can't wait for the next one! 3
Akito Shaoku Mizukouken chapter 39 . 10/10/2022
Good chapter! Been reading this since it's inception and I've loved every chapter. The link to your Twitter gor removed, any possibility you could message me with it?
Christina chapter 38 . 10/3/2022
Hello! I've been reading this wonderful story for a long time and had to finally write at least a little review.

You have me on the edge of my seat with every chapter. The pacing and detail are fantastic. And very important to me when reading fanfics: everyone is in character. So many lines are so clever and have me chuckling. I'm sad this one is almost over, but I'm excited to see how it wraps up and where we go from here!

Thank you thank you thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/30/2022
Every blasted moment you spent on this chapter was worth it. The dialogue, the flow - everything was perfect! Thanks for all your hard work!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/30/2022
As always amazing story writing!
Andrew chapter 38 . 8/29/2022
I’m loving this just please tell me cloud and sephiroth square off.
Aespeciales chapter 38 . 8/30/2022
I loved the "Heaven" moment! It was beautiful! And the one with Zack feeling relieved after Aerith's reassurances and having the rest help him, too. I'm glad Aerith is helping Zack in here, instead of everyone going to rescue her.

The feelings Aerith went trough entering the lab were so well done. I understood her completely.

I laughed with that Zack and Kunsel moment. I loved their interaction, hahaha.

Thank you so much for updating!
Aespeciales chapter 37 . 8/25/2022
I reaaaally didn't expect Sephiroth, even though Red said it. hahaha. Poor Zack, it's one after the other.

"It'll be okay. Drop... Drop the, ah, drop the head" hahahaha. This was so funny.

Thank you for updating!
justme7777 chapter 37 . 7/19/2022
I KNEW IT! The ending... Beautiful. I dare say this chapter is my favorite so far
Press f to pay respects XD
Creedsz6 chapter 37 . 7/17/2022
as always love seeing this story thou I am bot sure where it will go from here I'm excited to see it
ARTIITHEHERO chapter 37 . 7/17/2022
Another banger of a chapter. You're evil for putting that cliffhanger at the end.
Mirria1 chapter 37 . 7/17/2022
So…is Cloud possessed?
Petiteal chapter 37 . 7/16/2022
OMG AMAZING! my heart hurts at the cliffhanger though and I will be impatiently and patiently awaiting the next chapter!
justme7777 chapter 36 . 5/27/2022
You write them so freaking good! I love Zack so much in this story. I've been keeping up with this story since last summer and I think I'll reread it again just because the emotion is so very well done. We love you randomsmiles sempai!
278 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »