Reviews for Halcyon Days
Aespeciales chapter 36 . 5/21/2022
I'm loving your story!

You really make me feel bad about Cloud and Zack. More than usual. I understand Aerith so well: CAN'T THEY LEAVE THEM ALONE FOR ONCE?! hahaha

It surprised me how cinical Zack has turned, thinking twice about freeing Red. But it's natural to be honest. I guess it just makes me sad...

I also want to know what will happen to Nobody and Aerith, now that they're heading in the wrong direction because Zack changed his mind. About that, I'm happy about him deciding to save Cloud. At the end of the day, that was his goal, it's better to do it himself than to leave it to Tseng.

I'm really, really curious about where this is going with so many changes.

Thank you for the new chapter! Even if I'm a little late
Creedsz6 chapter 36 . 4/15/2022
Another great chapter always happen to see an update
MagatsuIza chapter 36 . 4/14/2022
HOOO YEAH BABY AN UPDATE

We finally nearing the endgame of Midgar arc. Sephiroth here to stir the fuck up... or was it really him?

Only future chapter can tell. We'll see in the near time.
speb173 chapter 35 . 3/19/2022
This is a really great story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Creedsz6 chapter 35 . 3/1/2022
another great chapter thanks for the continued updates
Petiteal chapter 35 . 2/28/2022
OMG YESSSS! I LOVE the Cloud and Hojo interaction! This chapter was so flipping good oml! Hope to see more of that in the next chapterwe love that mental torture that Cloud has to go through! But, hey, it's damn good content even if it's at Clouds expense lol! Can't WAIT for the next chapter!
SkullWolfSteam chapter 34 . 2/16/2022
ooooh boy hojos found cloud...this inst good at all also zack assassinating president shinra is gonna be interesting because we all know who did it in canon..jenova disguised as sethrioth so this is gonna be very interesting! keep it up cant wait for the next one!
Creedsz6 chapter 34 . 2/14/2022
Another great chapter and I am glad to finally see the reason for the gunsword thou I had always been curious if you had ever considered the fusion sword or something but thank you for the wonderful chapter once again
Aespeciales chapter 34 . 2/14/2022
New chapter! And again, so well writen.

I know there were important events happening (Hojo unfortunetly arriving, the plate not dropping, poor Zack, Aerith perfectly writen thought process...), but all I could think about was "NOT THE FLOWERS!". That and how funny and normal was for Cloud to keep overthinking a little sentence he told Tifa all throughout the battle.

I'm sorry, you deserve better readers, hahaha *sigh*
Persona75 chapter 34 . 2/13/2022
There's a sequel?! Awesome! Although I have no idea how to be patient about that, but I'll sure try.
Petiteal chapter 34 . 2/13/2022
AHHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD! I'M SO MAD ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER BUT WHAT A GOOD CLIFFHANGER IT IS! I will be diligently awaiting the next chapter! o7
MagatsuIza chapter 34 . 2/13/2022
People. Let's read it while listening to Why by Ayaka. Y'all know why.

And of course let's not forget the outstanding power move used by our Author here just to prove a point about Gunsword. I'm more concern about the Cerberus handgun tho. Where was it now?

Just so you know I only disliking it not hate it. I love Squall's Gunblade tho.
Aespeciales chapter 33 . 2/3/2022
I found TWO new chapters! I'm so thankful.

The new hatred I have for Hojo now means you did your job well I guess. Seriously, I hated him before but now I can't wait for him to die. And I won't even be satisfied with a quick death, I hope he suffers.

That moment with Aerith encouraging Cloud, I loved it. I always enjoy so much friendship bonding moments with these two.
justme7777 chapter 33 . 1/26/2022
But I'm the sadistic one who likes the lab scenes ;D
Creedsz6 chapter 33 . 1/25/2022
excited to read the next chapter as always keep up the good work and thank you for the good read
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »