Reviews for What you see is not what you get
Exactly chapter 23 . 12/25/2020
Hi K1975! I wanted to wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! :┬ĚD I hope you have a WONDERFULLY AWESOME CHRISTMAS!

"BYE K1975!(stay safe and enjoy your Christmas!)".
HNB FJRAY chapter 23 . 12/3/2020
I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, SOOO sorry I haven't given you a final review before now! Life just gets in the way...

Anyway: As I am sure you already know, I really love this story! Thank you for sharing it with us! It has been a wild ride, and I have enjoyed every bit of it. Enjoyed, I said? Your marvellous writing made me hate some parts too. For example when poor Joe had to beg for his food. Believe me: The fact that you make me hate your story, only means you are a fantastic writer!

What I really loved with your story, is the fact that you kept evryone in character. Frank and Joe were so beautifully portraied here! I love the way Frank takes care of Joe. Also love your vivid and beautiful descriptions.

Once again: Thank you so much for sharing your fabolous writing with us! Right now, I am really, really hoping the stroy based on certain events from "Impressions" will pop up in my inbox. I will keep my finger crossed!

HNB FJRAY
Faybelle Garcia chapter 23 . 10/7/2020
Frank's the best brother ever. can't wait for the sequel. haven't seen a story as good as yours. Is it mean that I want Joe to get captured so he can move several steps back and restart the healing process.
superobes chapter 23 . 9/27/2020
I looked forward to reading the updates each week. So sad this story is over but I can't wait for the sequel!
ErinJordan chapter 23 . 9/27/2020
Great story looking forward to the next one.
Candylou chapter 23 . 9/27/2020
It is good that Joe is recuperating and Frank is right there with us. Also, it is good that the friends and family are supporting the boys also. I think Joe doesn't want to tell Laura because he doesn't want to feel uncomfortable in front of his mother, nothing against her. It is not good that the lady who wanted to be calling mistress is watching right and plain sight. I think if Frank hadn't been so focused on Joe, he would have realize who she was. I hope fenton can get past the guilt. I also hope Joe comes to term with all the issues, including what's he what he wants to ignore. This is a fantastic story. Looking forward to more. Great job.
Bkworm4life4 chapter 23 . 9/27/2020
I thoroughly enjoyed the story and can't wait for the sequel!
RightPerspectiveofwhump chapter 2 . 9/26/2020
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
THANK YOU!
YOU ARE AMAZING!
Bkworm4life4 chapter 22 . 9/25/2020
First off I loved the chapter. You are exploring the hardships that Joe is facing very well and I am glad to see that he is slowly bouncing back to himself, although I imagine it will be a long hard journey that may have a few set-backs in the sequel. I do love that you included Laura in the end of this chapter and I hope that she plays a bigger part in the sequel. Can't wait to see were your muse takes you in this universe. :)
Rawesomecat chapter 22 . 9/23/2020
This is so cute! I loved this chapter so much!
Candylou chapter 22 . 9/23/2020
I know Joe has a lot of tough roads ahead, but things are looking up for him. I am glad that Joe and iola are together. It is good to see his friends as well his family there for him. Looking forward to the epilogue. Fantastic story!
MargaretA66 chapter 22 . 9/23/2020
Beautiful story. Thank you.
Faybelle Garcia chapter 22 . 9/23/2020
I loved this chapter. This chapter came late but it was worth the wait. You never seem to disappoint.
HNB FJRAY chapter 21 . 9/17/2020
Wonderful chapter! I could literally feel Joe's panic and pain, and of course, I also feel very sorry for Fenton and Frank. However, it seems like everything is slowly falling into place, and I can assure that makes me happy! Oh, and the teddy bear in the closet was so hilarious. It literally made me laugh out loud!

Please update as soon as you can!
Exactly chapter 21 . 9/14/2020
yay!
thank you SO much for the next chapter! I was hoping youd update just a few hours before you had updated and my wish came true.

I know I already said 2 other chapters were the best and 3 chapters of the same book cant be the best but this chapter is sooo awesome! see, I am bookmarking it!

the best part in the best chapter was when joe couldnt breathe anymore due to the fact Katherine blake was still free and needed frank.(that is sooo adorable!)
and if she lays a finger on joe in this story or the sequel I will personally murder her or you depending on the situation.

I'm pretty sure though frank will take care of joe and his teddy bear too. and I just hope that somehow joe does NOT kidnapped again or something.

"BYE K1975(cant wait for the next chapter!)".