Reviews for The Dark Prince
please continue this fanfic as fast as you can.
I really like your fanfic.
ps. if you are wondering why I am not following you I can not cause I am not signed in.

BTW ppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee write the next chapter!
Avia Hasava chapter 38 . 4/10
What happen to Tommy Riddle? Why didn't he show up
Stephanie MRV chapter 38 . 4/9
What is going to happen with voldemort?
Avia Hasava chapter 37 . 3/28
Yeay, another update :)
This is a bit frustrating, because Harry overheard the sorting hat himself calling him Harry Potter, and when he heard the name James and Lily's son he was not at all suspicious. I look forward to how Harry will choose in the end when he knows everything (/) /
Stephanie MRV chapter 37 . 3/26
Im glad you updated. I have missed this fic.
When will harry see his 'dad' again?
What will happen when he does.
Does tom even care that he probably lost his son to his temper.
Avia Hasava chapter 11 . 3/22
Thanks :)
Avia Hasava chapter 9 . 3/22
First of all, thanks for the story. It's really amazing. Please don't abandoned this story. I hope your best.
Sorry if my language not clear. My real language is Indonesia
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 32 . 3/17
good idea, except I just realized since voldie hated his last name so much, he would have given his "son" the Guant name, it's a good pureblood name and we'll known. unlike riddle, an obviously muggle name. but otherwise interesting.
marvynthephoenix chapter 11 . 1/10
UH-OH.
Lia300 chapter 32 . 12/25/2020
This is REALLY GOODDDD! I can’t believe I didn’t find this story earlier. Looking forward to an update, you’re an amazing writer. Happy holidays!
PrinceFroze chapter 29 . 12/6/2020
Wow wat a trip , ok first off I just started reading ur fanfic 2 days ago and I’m caught up ... I love how u have Delphi in this ... suggestion give Voldemort a reason to spare Harrison Or give him the means to redeem himself Voldemort or give Harrison the means To take over DE ... I love ur fanfic so far ... I just hope we don’t see Harrison turn to the Light , it would be nice to see Harrison take the throne and rule over the magical world ... as for love interests Daphne is a good choice , but I wouldn’t want to rule out Delphi either .. overall love ur fanfic hope to see more chapters .. Keep up the great work loyal Reader PrinceFroze ,
Guest chapter 29 . 12/4/2020
Ugh Voldemort
James Birdsong chapter 28 . 12/4/2020
Good twenty-seven chapters
Antares Graceford chapter 7 . 11/29/2020
Ok look, good story. Very promising.
Hermione thing , don't really like her but ok I get it, daddy have a mission.
But the Quidditch chapter? Why didn't he catch it the first time? Flint blocked the other guy. Not him. Also why would Flint do that anyway? Harry had an obvious advantage.

Up until this chapter, it was pretty decent, and impressive at points. This chapter discredits you as a writer. All the good work and good will earned till this point, just went out the window.

This chapter was just canon, except names were exchanged.

Please edit this chapter. You're capable of so much better.
Ugly-Duckling123 chapter 24 . 10/12/2020
Ooooooh... Voldes not gonna be happy about that...