Reviews for Star Song
woah this fic was published the day i was born (yes i went looking for it hehe)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr due
Links6 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I really enjoyed this fic! I actually read it a couple of weeks ago and only now got down to reviewing, sorry! :P

You really nailed the character's personalities. Naruto's sweet, melancholic and sociable. Sasuke's snarky, but lonely. LOL. You translated their more mature personalities perfectly into a slightly younger version, simplified but beautifully filled out.
I really enjoyed this. It actually expanded on the fact that Naruto uses his resourcefullness to counter whatever sadness/loneliness he feels... kind of a bittersweet fic.

Anywho, LOVED it! Please keep writing *cheering*
crossmyheart1207 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is probably the cutest things I have ever read. At the same time, though, they remained in character. It was incredibly well done. I hope there's more to it some day!
LadyoftheShield chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
On target!
BillLover chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was amazing, I think you should deffinatly keep writting! -
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
i don't get it ‘You’ll hear them when you listen hard enough.’ i'm so confused...
Erizibang chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
cute!
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Wonderfuly beautiful! _
Ali chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Aww cute! you should make more for this story. And make the rateing a little higher if ya know what I mean. n.~
Suiryoka chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
That was adorable. _ Great ficcie!
hiz chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I'd really love to see this story expanded upon. The direction it's going seems promising _
Apple Cookie chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Oh! I love it! x) _
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Same reason as the other fic. :) Same review, Cheers!
BBAKaizer21 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This is an excellent story! I haven't read everything that you've written, but the fics that I have have been wonderful. Keep it up!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »