Reviews for Dearest Cousin
yochan123 chapter 15 . 4/8
bella cursing at lucian when she doesn't need him then begging him to help when she needs something but won't ever respond otherwise. i hate bitches like her
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/8
filthy coven...wow as peacekeepers of their entire species. only fuckers like bella are trying to subvert laws that keep them ALL save. i feel like i can't read this fic despite the interesting premise because i just really want bella dead
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/8
it would be been so nice if bella just got killed earlier. sigh
jingerr chapter 15 . 4/1
so cute!
silvrsnow7 chapter 13 . 12/2/2021
editniece not nephew
silvrsnow7 chapter 13 . 12/2/2021
Hey there, this is a great story! Just want to point out that if Renesmee is Bella's child and Bella is Lucian's cousin, then that would make Renesmee his nephew, not cousin.
Batalifeline chapter 13 . 12/1/2021
Evolution go batshit crazy for a few minutes, that would be funny.
jingerr chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
happy Halloween eat all you candy and get that next chapter out! lol thank you for the update
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2021
I am really enjoying the letters that start the chapters. A good mystery is always nice. But as far as characterization goes, I would point out that limitations and weaknesses make characters far more interesting than powers do. Lucian is a little too overpowered. I think it would also help if there was a reason why Bella has always disliked Lucian. As it is now, I as a reader can't buy it, because it's obviously just a case of "let's make Bella look as bad as possible."
jingerr chapter 1 . 6/29/2021
back to reread again! seriously this is the only si oc male and 3 kings book! and I want more! my life is so unfair
jingerr chapter 4 . 6/25/2021
this is the first book I've read when it's the kings with a male oc! I'm look forward to when they meet!
Vivian Willis chapter 1 . 6/6/2021
What a wonderful book please update soon can wait!️
Darkmoondancing chapter 9 . 4/26/2021
Love it please post soon
0oKitteno0 chapter 9 . 4/2/2021
Thanks for the update! Im glad to see a little more plot is added. It was nice to see how he had good days and bad with bella, i like rose she my favorite :3. More of the kings will allways be appreciated! 3
Daliae chapter 8 . 3/13/2021
I love this so much! This is actually the first time I commented on any story, but you deserve to know that this story is amazing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »