Reviews for Mewtwo's Reprisal
Robert Donahue chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
please update this story i really like it. and singe seems to be an awesome full metal alchemist reference because of his metal parts and changing arm. but please update.
Respectshipper chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Requine chapter 10 . 9/30/2004
PS You can tell I'm the original because I spell "origanal" wrong.
ME GhnCreate chapter 10 . 10/12/2003
what'd ya know? I updated. Whoo. I'm thinking of getting someone else to finish this for me. Tell me if your interested and what you want to do with the story.

But then again, I just might finish it. Maybe. I've NEVER EVER finished one of my stories before. Its just something I can't do. I either make it go by to fast, or I drag it out too long. Oh well. I'll TRY...

-AnimeFreakSuraki (the origanal)
Sapphire chapter 10 . 10/6/2003
PWEASE keep writing, the reason I couldnt read is

because my computer wouldnt let me read any

stories. -.- But now I am able, so please continue,

Yellow Drake X chapter 10 . 8/23/2003
Aw...I like you're fic! You MUST write more! I love angsty-horror-death mewtwo fics! ANGST FOREVER!

Please write more!
Falcon10391 chapter 6 . 8/5/2003
Ok,just like you,i beleive Mewtwo has been I SAY! And i like you kill every character cept Ash? I dont like him (bigheadded ) But that way all those Pikachu lovers wouldnt see Pikachu sad. And to remind anyone, Mewtwo and Tyranitar are my favorite pokemon.
Zephyr Analea Mewtwo's Amore chapter 10 . 8/3/2003
ay! you CANT quit! you have to update! please? i like the story! all teh good authors are dissapearing now, dont be like them and leave us all hanging!
vinny chapter 10 . 8/2/2003
Write an epiloguefor this story
Sinister chapter 8 . 7/28/2003
Good Chapter! Can't wait for chapter ten! Thanks for helping write this review AnimeFreakSuraki! I know her and you peps don't! Ha ha! SO...I'm going to write another one of these! See you on the dark side!
Sinister chapter 9 . 7/28/2003
"Maybe it was just my... Memory..." -_-'
Kammy chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Winapella- I believe you should first of all read over my response to Mystic Mewtwo once more. As I recall, I did not directly call him unintelligent. I actually called him a "talented writter". However, the thing I did call unintelligent was flammers in general. "flammers such as yourself." because in all honesty, most flames do not hold any type of intelligence, and I was merely pointing this out.

GhnCreate- So sorry to lose your "respect", but last I gathered, I never had it to begin with. And well, I just don't feel bad having lost something I never really had to begin with.
Akiko chapter 9 . 7/14/2003
Oh...can't wait to read more!
GhnCreate chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
*coughs* My story will not become a war-fest for people such as yourselfs. I respect the fact that kammy is open-minded, that winapella is wanting to play fair, and Mystic Mewtwo is... ( I suppose open and protects a drawing on a movie. Besides the fact that I'm writing about something completely ridiculous and does not need a fight about it, I believe all of you are becoming childish. Kammy, you may be my sister, and I respect that, but please do not reply upon this stupid conflict; I hold you in higher respect than that. As for the rest of you, I want you to stop this bickering and gain my respect sensibly. I ask all of you to cut this out. No more flames or flames on flames or flames on people trying to stop the flames. Lighten up and read the story intended to poke your interest, instead of yelling at each other.

I may be insane, but I can turn a simple "CUT IT OUT!" into a long paragraph. Please, no more flames or this psychopathic werewolf that thinks its batman may just bite someones head off.

I leave with these famous words; See you space cowboy...

(Love and Peace!) *does the Vash sign*
Winapella chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
Whoa-ho-HO! Kammy, that's hitting WAY below the belt. You made an intresting point, but that last comment was even more uncalled for than Mystic Mewtwo's flame (in your opinion). Just because someone flames a story does not mean they are lacking intelligence. That was completely rude of you, especially since MM wasn't in anyway rude to the author of the story and respected the author's choice of storypath.