Reviews for Pass the Buck Stories of the Demented Kind
Le DLKelsey-person chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
Hehe..these were great! They're hilarious! (Ah, but Pass the Buck stories always are, ne?) I loved them! Exclamation point! O_o

*dies like a good little girl*

DL
soccerchic13 chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
I love da fact dat U are putting our Buckies up on da website, but what about da ones I wrote wid yous guyzes? U has none of dem!
I doesn't feel woved...*sob*
mrs.shigwa.cobain chapter 7 . 10/12/2003
It was interesting. I'd make fun of you, but that's the kind of stuff I do w/ my friends (hence my idiotic stories) so instead, I will congradulate you. I liked all the strong bad references, they were grood. i mean good, and great. Great and good. anyways...I said that I liked it already, right? Well I do. Erm, I think that's it. (Ha, I like to say erm. Go ahead, say it outloud, you know you want to.)
MorphManiac chapter 7 . 9/23/2003
don't use butt anymore, because that's why i couldn't view your story. grood and fillib story, though.
lana-yasha chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
E!_mesa love story!make more!make more!THE DEMENTED SOCK COMANDS IT!
ebonezer chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Damn detention hall. yey for monty pyton!
MorphManiac chapter 6 . 9/14/2003
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE !*POOF*! STUFF? THAT WAS THE COOL PART! man, that stinks...WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS TOTURE?

Anyway, I hope you can update soon man. If you don't, I will break into your house and like, do it for you. MWHAHAHA!...ha...ha...er, yeah.
MorphManiac chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
Mwhaha I like the end! Oh and also the little tidbits *cough cough Meter cough cough* were funny!

Later Days!
MorphManiac chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
mwahaha...I love the end of this one! I thought it was very clever of me...heeheehee...anyway, I hope you do another soon! What happened to your other stories? Didn't you have one about where you changed places with that character? hm? See ya around!
callingyoume chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
YAY! these things are as funny as jen told me they were, you are a great writer nicki!
noPhotosPlease chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
Haha, that's funny. I love things like that... we had to do them in sixth grade, my friend made hers about a jellybean with a big butt...
MorphManiac chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
I like this one! It started out in my mind as being a story where she fights for the right for A's! But oh well! Oh, and thank you for putting my pen name up there! I already got a review from Goth-girl(?), whom I do not know personally!

YAY!
Ryn Serenity chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
very, very brilliant! My friends and I play a game like that called "he said, she said". If you don't know how to play, you pass around the paper and you write (this is an example):

a girl's name: Isis

a boy's name: Yugi Moto

where they met: at their local Burger King

what she said: "I like pink sheep!"

what he said: "look at the pretty ceiling!"

what she did: she ate an apple

what he did: he just stared blankly

what happened to them: they live in a trailer park with their pet rino, Mr. Fluffy Fuzzums

in that order. I swear, that's an actual one my friend Becky and I just wrote, like, four hours ago!
MorphManiac chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
EK the italics did not work on this one! Oh, and Jim Carrey said "Smite me, Almighty Smiter!" OK, to the buckie:

Pros: I wrote some of it!

Cons: I DID NOT LIVE IN A HOLE FOR SIX YEARS! (it was 4! ;-) just kidding) once again, please mention that i have an account. I wish that i could print some, but oh well! ok, i guess that's it!

Jennifer
MorphManiac chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
hahaha...It wasn't until I read it over again that I remember this. I didn't quite get so crazy, if you will remember, until you (and Holly) started getting REALLY goofy, and then I just got crazy and a little goofy. If you please, tell the audience when you do another one that I was the one who started this all. (Well, technically Mrs. Bradke started it, but I was the one who came to you and said, "Hey, let's do one of our own!") You may also want to mention that I do fics too so I can get a little publicity! Thank you, thank you! It was pretty good!

I'll bring the *package* on Wednesday!

Jennifer