Reviews for The Witch and the Jedi
Continue to write this please
peachx89 chapter 8 . 9/11
Love this chapter
angel897 chapter 8 . 8/23
interesting and fun to read
ColdOnePaul chapter 8 . 8/22
Enjoyed this short but sweet chapter! And I had to chuckle a little bit at Quinlan Vos ‘ comment at the end.
HallaDita chapter 7 . 8/13
Could you please write more chapters?
I have read bout your HermioneObi stories couple of months back. Recently remembered about them, re-read and I would just velr much liked to know how it went on :-)
Please, pretty please
Kara Mia chapter 7 . 6/2
Omg hooked! I hope you pick this story up again soon! This is such a unique take on a crossover story. Will Hermione and Obi share powers? Like will she be able to use his Saber and will he be able to use her wand? And what happened at the Wizengamot's meeting? Can't wait to read more!
angel897 chapter 7 . 4/28
thrilling and rather awesome story to read. love to read more so please keep writing
ItMeYaGril chapter 7 . 3/25
This fic is really, really sweet. I loved the first installment, and I can't wait to see what the sequel has in store.
ScM15 chapter 7 . 2/10
I enjoyed the first of these, and this one is shaping up just as interesting! I hope Hermione's influence can help the Council see through at least some of Sidious' machinations.
peachx89 chapter 7 . 12/13/2020
Love this update
ChuffedInDarkness chapter 7 . 12/12/2020
How I love this story, I wait impatiently for updates!
09sasha chapter 7 . 12/12/2020
Love the update. Obi is being so sweet on hermione. I love him in protective mood, so cute! Want more please. :)
LeonaMasha chapter 7 . 12/12/2020
Thank you for the update!
Also, in this case, I am happy to Not be related you because this way I can keep reading this wonderful story
Seriously, though, always ecstatic whenever I see an update so many thanks!
09sasha chapter 6 . 12/12/2020
I'm really curious where this story is going. Thank u :)
McKmaster25 chapter 6 . 11/27/2020
I guess you have probably been asked this already, but will you be writing the part where she meets The Council?