Reviews for Hope
dewdroptear218 chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
So lovely and hopeful! It warmed my heart especially after reading the latest chapters
mrlansia chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
aww so warm i love this so much I Really Love how they are in this story so warm so cute sweet soft and full of hope
thank you very very for sharing us this adorable
all i hope i can read more your Skip beat Fanfic in the future
valie france chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
J'ai ADORE ! un petit bisou aurait été MAGIQUE mais tu as écrit une belle page , MERCI de tout Coeur !
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 5/31/2020
Fabulous. Such a sweet story. Thanks!
Kaname671 chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Ahhh this was so sweet. Such a delightful reaction fic. I’m looking forward to them getting closer and the whole not dating but dating vibes they give off when together. Thanks for sharing!
HOW**

I AM SOOO SORRY FOR THE TYPO

One of the reasons I don't write
HOW***

I AM SOOO SORRY FOR THE TYPO
guessitguest chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
Warm..That's hoe I feelt.
That is sooo Kawaii.
great job Writer-san
Flower Eating Faerie chapter 1 . 5/25/2020
So cute!
jade dee chapter 1 . 5/25/2020
aaaaahhhhh thank you so much for writing this! it is perfection! i can totally see this happening in canon and now i'm crying bc wow they're come so very far. thank you! i needed this.

ah my heart's so full now.
kikitapatia chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
I really enjoyed it!
It's so fluffy, so like them.
It was so naturally, how do they make all their relationship, to be togheter.
I loved it.
mutemuia chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
Aaaw, so warm and comforting story. Thanks for putting into words what we all hope.
Annabella Prinx chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Words cannot describe how happy I am at seeing these two oblivious, love-sick fools advancing in their relationship. Thank you for sharing such a cute fanfic.

Rose xx
miemieo.86 chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
And you, my good fellow, ignited hope in my heart too that they are going to be romantic idiots who covertly flirt when possible that it becomes almost unbearable for the people around them.
I can't wait for them to cross the hurdles that are blocking them and just get together already hahahah
I'm not sure tho what will Kyoko's reaction would be if she knew that Kuon knew this whole time their past and that he lied to her the whole time in Guam...
Thanks for this fluffy one-shot!
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
That was so good! So comforting and soft and warm. I loved this so much. This was just perfect.