Reviews for Objection
RTds9 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
LOL oh God I love along with the Borg he is without a doubt one of the best characters to ever come from Star Trek LOL

I loved his "it's bad for the camera line." LOL
happychica chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Now that would make a very good episode, if I do say so myself.
astareltheweeper chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Utterly insane with no one in charachter but I liked it! I haven't seen the last series yet *sobs* but if C/7 really does happen I want to kill a lot of people at Paramount!
heather chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
the story was silly poor seven of nine but i agree she was too good or chakotay Im pleased she ended up with dr he is the man however harry would have been a batter choice.
Cranky Chick chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
You may want to review some Voyager episodes for clues to characterization, as that's a weak point in this fic. For example: I can think of many ways Janeway might try to prove her love for Chakotay, but throwing cake at his wedding isn't any of them. She's far too adult (and far too image-conscious) for that kind of gesture. Nor can I picture Chakotay, a very private man, polling the crew for their opinions of his love life. Q playing matchmaker? Tuvok placing a bet? Vorik tearing up? These just aren't the folks I remember.
Polgaria chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
*spiders fingers together evilly*

"Excellent!"

Great job- I HATE C/7! Right on for Janeway and *gasps* and- CHUCKLES!

Well done!
Starbuck223 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I really liked this! I hope Chakotay would never be so stupid and Janeway so...I don't even know! The cake part is wonderful...Hate 7 so much.
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Very funny, and typical Q.
Catwoman2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
That was a great story. It made me laugh in some places, I can really imagine Q doing something like that! Good job.