Reviews for Reclaiming Gallifrey
Curry chapter 28 . 16h
Oh, the hubris of Rassilon! Rose just took out his 'operation,' yet here he is and with contempt no less.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 28 . 18h
Okay, deeply saddened by Brax but hope Bad Wolf has a fix for that...the showdown with Rassilon really has me nervous...thanks for the update.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 26 . 6/26
Oh please let Brax and the Doctor save Rose from Rassilon or maybe Rassilon will need saving from Rose...this whole mess and loss of life was just a trap to capture Rose...it's too insane to imagine!
Curry chapter 1 . 6/25
Dang! Rassilon has a lot to answer for!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 24 . 6/24
So, we learned a little more about Brax's past and capabilities which were a surprise to most...Rose to the rescue, how could she ignore those pained cries of those TARDIS'...hope Brax is prepared for what's at the end of that path.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 23 . 6/24
The conversations between Rose and Brax are priceless and are much-loved...appears that things are getting a bit edgy right now but help is on the way.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 22 . 6/19
The balls and boobs comment was just the levity needed amongst all that angst and chaos.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 20 . 6/17
The Doctor did what was necessary for his mate, his family and his people...comforting to know so many are ready to protect Rose no matter who the enemy...do hope they can use that evil woman to their advantage.
Curry chapter 1 . 6/17
Tragic but needed: the Doctor doing his own deep-dirty work.
There is so much for everyone to attempt to sort through while pressing forward-good luck to them.
Rose in gold-tears - WARNING time bomb in progress! - In narrow escapes, beware fallout!
I always want to see what is going to happen next!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 18 . 6/15
Way to go Brax, knew you had it in you...OMG, where are Rose's protectors when you need tnem.
Moonbayb chapter 15 . 6/11
I do not think that you have anything to feel apprehensive about with this chapter. It was powerful and well written, and I am trying to figure out just what that wall is in Rose's mind (it made me think of Twelve in Heavensent). Good job.
Curry chapter 15 . 6/10
I greatly enjoy following this story.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 15 . 6/10
A very heart pumping update, my adrenaline was going full speed...well, I guess we got confirmation that she is the burner and being watched because the wolf can sense distrust.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 12 . 6/6
Wow, so much revealed over a cup of coffee...Narvin was hilarious with his desire for coffee...things are getting tense quickly...so very much in love with this series.
Moonbayb chapter 12 . 6/6
I love that you are bringing our favorite savageher mate into the story. Can't wait for the next chapters.