Reviews for The Serpents and their Cub
Ur killing me rn
Dede-Bella Black chapter 10 . 1/12
I thought Remus died...
kpop1392as chapter 13 . 12/30/2020
Will it be reuploaded or changed chapter by chapter? I enjoyed reading this story and am in this for the ride. I just may be slow to respond xD
kpop1392as chapter 12 . 12/30/2020
lol I laughed at Harry and Ron following Hermione to potentially see her lecture someone else that aren't them lol.
sherry24 chapter 13 . 12/29/2020
Me encanta esta historia tómate el tiempo que necesites
Kigo Queen chapter 13 . 12/22/2020
Well I still appreciate reading what you have given us, and cannot wait to read more when you reupload and whatnot. Love the story!
Jms5g chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Has this been updated yet? I’m afraid to read it without having the elusive 13th chapter posted...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2020
Don’t be harsh on yourself dear. I’m enjoying the story immensely.
RedWar chapter 13 . 12/16/2020
Thanks for the update! Take your time with it! Always be happy with your work before you post it!
ChaosOmega98 chapter 13 . 12/16/2020
What was wrong with the story as I could not see anything that did not make this perfect as nothing is perfect for an story
Recekayla chapter 13 . 12/16/2020
Ok, the second paragraph made up for the sinking feeling I got from the first. Your story is great, and I am sure that updating will only make it stronger. Can't wait for 18 now.
RoseClrdVibes chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
I’m down for the ride! I know exactly how it feels. Look forward to the update!
Jms5g chapter 13 . 12/16/2020
I’m interested to read the changes and I’m for sure looking forward to the next chapter!
AN96-CARBE chapter 13 . 12/16/2020
I love your story, I hope to read the next chapters you write. Thanks to reading your story, I was encouraged to write Harry Potter fics for the first time, thank you!