Reviews for Love Me Forever
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
I hope you finish this one.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Good chapter. That was a really bad pun by the way.
kalimoto chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
_ I liked the chapter...I'm a bit confused. But that's OK.

As for the characters thing. I like having all characters in stories. I don't see any reason to keep them out of the story. So yeah. Go for it.

Overall, I loved the chapter.

Update Soon! -puppy dog eyes of doom- Pwease?
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Dun Dun Dun! Well let me guess that the note has something to do with Tea or maybe...Marik? Naww he turned over a new leaf! Hm... Interesting place to leave off but will u please do me a favor and update this fiction along with your other fictions? PLEASE, plz, plz...ect.! Okay I admit it I'm hyper but hey whos keeping track?
Andromeda Knight Shun chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
If you ask me I think the next chapter or in another chapter needs to have a little bit more ryuo/bakura sex/fluff because that is my all time fav coupule if you could do that and menshin me in the begining of the next chapter that'd be and t.t.f.n
Rikkeh chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
woo, things are getting exciting but you stopped..*pouts* and your beginning wasn't boring, it was cute and fluffy and fluff shall reign! _ I havta admit..the hentai thoughts made an appearance when he was sucking his..ahem...finger, and they're kinda staying there now...*_* so hopefully you'll update soon..and get me out of these hentai thoughts..*_*
anthonygasm chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
Come on finish it I want to know what is wrong I loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
Ootogi Ryuuji you defenetly need him and Malick Ishtar too. What would happen if they were pared up? Hmm... *mind wanders into the gutter* LOL Well anyways please update soon! _
dontmesswithYami chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
i love it! please write more!
yamiskoi chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
I say you should add which ever characters can become evil enough for your bidding. say...i reckon its either honda or anzu/tea whose doing these creepy things. i think honda cus he's alone...with no one...he's jealous...tea/anzu cuz...they're asses. upd8 fast! o
angelofdarkness chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
oh, where's the rest of the story? you haven't updated in FOREVER! *pouts* me want more!
okay, so, i think that if ya want to, you can ad marik/malik. i think they make a kawaii couple, but not as kawaii as yami/yugi or bakura/ryou. but that's my opinion. if you really want to, then include duke devlin and serenity. personally, i don't really care about those two. i don't dislike them or anything, but they're not my fav characters (no offense to any of their fans)
anyways, so what's going on with ryou and bakura? why is he mad at him? (well, i think he's mad at him, right?) and what about yugi and yami? sounds like he's mad too cuz he shut of his link. what happened? me want story! me want story! me want story! *continues to chant until another update is received*
Liecor chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Cool! Continue soon!
Sabby chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
OMG! Update this soon! I read the first one of this, Chocolate and Peaches or w/e. Talk about leaving someone hanging! Lol. Anywhoo, this is awsomely kool! Update b4 I throw a...er... chicken at you or somehting totaly random like a ping-pong-ball and such...Lol.
Vee-San chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
hiya, kool chappie, can't wait for the next up date, and i don't think u'r writing skills have gone down at all. _~ more like they've gone up! go you, lol

~VDG~
KC chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
is that all? I thought there were more! Oh well, great chapter though. Keep on going!