Reviews for The Beehive
Yuxi chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!

I've waited three years now :P T_T That's a combination of a sheepish grin and tears of madness. I love this story and how articulate it is. Plus, the grammar is top notch.

So won't you please consider updating? Or at least tell me it's on hiatus forever so I can stop hoping? Three years is so cruel...
black-gundam-child chapter 12 . 4/5/2005
i realli realli want to know what happens next. you're fic is so good. relena and heero 4ever! update soon!

thanx,

black-gundam-child
murpheysbaby chapter 12 . 11/9/2004
ok so i totally LOVE this story. you are really good at creating characters! and you have got heero down to a T! so please WRITe SOON! seriously or i am gonna go crazy!
oliviak chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
This story is so good!

It's hard to come by talented writers like you.

Please, you must continue O.O
GuiltyFandoms chapter 12 . 6/8/2004
...this beehive buisness is rather well thought out... i'm kinda scared whats going to happen.
WhisperingShoeWeasels chapter 12 . 5/8/2004
Ahahahahaha! Silly Relena.
Love this fic to bits. Great stuff!
Kitahoshi chapter 12 . 5/4/2004
actually I was thinking more along the lines... WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER? _ ARG. Writing the next chapter would be very, very, very , very nice. o_0 Well...? Where is it?
Agent Mai chapter 12 . 4/11/2004
Okay it took me a while to log in cause it's been a while, but I just had to :p I know a good fanfic when I see one and this is definitely one hell of a piece. I hope it helps to know whatever you're doing to keep this thing angsty is working a little too well. *butt hurts from reading in one sitting* Dying to read the rest...
Ps are you single? i think im in love ;)
beautifulgarbage1 chapter 12 . 4/10/2004
Excellent Story! I loved every minute of it. I wish there were more writers out there like you who really know how to compose a good story like that. Very creative story line too...so far anyway. I really love it, the characters actions and responses seem so real, like they would have actually said that if this was happening. Those usually make the best kind of stories. I'll have to check out more of your writing. Please update very soon! I can't wait to see what happens.
Rhiannon1 chapter 12 . 4/5/2004
Tumbleweed, this is an awesome story. I can't wait to read the next chapter. It's very rare that I read fanfics, lack of time and all, but I keep coming back here as often as I can just to check if you've posted another chapter. Great writing, keep up the good work!
Yuxi chapter 12 . 4/3/2004
OMG! T_T T_T that so so *sniff* SAD!
ok ok im sry i didnt review earlier but my comp screwed and yea but im reviewing now and im telling u taht u gotta update or else im gonna go crazy! UPDATE ASAP!
LONG LIVE RELENA AND HEERO!
:D
Yuxi
Vchanny chapter 12 . 4/2/2004
I don't think you're sick: I think you're brilliant. Keep up the good work! Maybe the next installment will come as quickly as this one did? :D
TeigraLyall chapter 12 . 4/1/2004
Keep up the good work
gundamhardcore chapter 11 . 2/14/2004
About time, but the next chapter better not head where I think it is heading!
cdog21 chapter 10 . 12/22/2003
I am really enjoying this story and i can't wait to see what happens next