Reviews for Easy
WordsMusicMagic chapter 23 . 11/19
Gah! Love this Edward so much. He is such a good man. Wish there were more like him in this world.
Idunno9890 chapter 22 . 9/13
One more chapter to go. Thank you for this story. It has depth and makes me want to be better. Your writing us phenomenal. Thank you
Tandee chapter 15 . 8/21
I hope there is an outtake somewhere of this fight after Bella called out Irina and Demetri! I think it was finally time for Edward and his kids to have their say and I would love to read it. Even more so as it seemed to last a long time!
Tandee chapter 6 . 8/20
Please tell me we eventually find put who leaked that photo of them and how they even got that photo of them in Edward's pool!?
adctd2twilight chapter 23 . 7/9
Love, love, love it!
adctd2twilight chapter 17 . 7/9
I have to share that I have so enjoyed this series so far! I was sent here by Katinki and I’m just enraptured. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I devoured the Hopeless series on vacation and this one is amazing too!
midnitereader chapter 8 . 6/24
What a nice belated birthday celebration that was.
flecour chapter 20 . 6/22
she over reacted...ill never understand people who let bitches get in their heads and ruin things for them; bc guess what...now she won...and she's probably strutting around like a retarded peacock now
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 23 . 6/16
Yes, Bella….let it go.
The future is so bright with Edward.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 22 . 6/15
I hope this is the end of the step-brother.
Time for new beginnings including a “ring.”
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 21 . 6/15
Still do not understand how Irina knew about the $3000.
Oh well…I’m just glad Edward is going after Bella.
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 20 . 6/15
I’m really enjoying this excellent story….another shocking twist!
However, I’m mad that Irina got the upper hand on Divorce Day.
Somehow things will work out…but WHAT A MESS!
ma28cullen chapter 23 . 6/2
"I was scared, I realized. Scared that I didn't know who I was without my past holding me back. Scared that, even with therapy, I'd never be able to really move on and enjoy my life no matter how many times I told myself that was what I was doing."

Yeah, there is no way I wasn't meant to read this.
Thank you for being the conduct of that.
ma28cullen chapter 22 . 6/2
"Your parents… you don't need them, Bella. I know it hurts and you want them to care. Everybody wants their parents to care. But, you got yourself out." I needed to read this, today. I've been devouring your stories the last few weeks and today I have finished Easy after starting yesterday. I've been reading fanfiction for almost fifteen years now, and I've never felt more emotionally identified with a character than your Bella in this story. I thank you for writing her so beautifully.
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 2 . 5/14
Loved Edward’s monologue to the audience….that was a bold move!
1,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »