Reviews for Easy
BridieM chapter 22 . 1/8
Wonderful chapter. Almost have some bruised knuckles from wanting to punch out Tyler. Thank you for writing
forksswcn chapter 22 . 1/8
SO GOOD
tff000 chapter 22 . 1/8
good
excited there is a part 3 )
Flippysten chapter 22 . 1/8
Emotional but oh sooo good! I'm glad Edward punched Tyler, he so deserved it! And Charlie, glad Edward told him what he did. Can't wait for Edward to make his plans a reality : ) So glad you're not ending this yet ; ) Can't get enough of these two!
Marymary123 chapter 22 . 1/8
I don't do social media! waiting on the third book
janiqs chapter 22 . 1/8
Love this chapter! Thank you!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 22 . 1/8
Another well written, lovely chapter. We come across people like Charlie every day, especially at the moment on social media. Somehow, reading your words helps to lessen the anger and frustration I feel. Thank you.
Nereen Ashraf chapter 22 . 1/8
I panicked when I thought Edward was going to be arrested but Tyler had it coming for so many years
This chapter is indeed an emotional rollercoaster but I think this is the start of Bella's emotional healing .. Fantastic!
ashiana chapter 22 . 1/8
Love that Edward told Charlie off and got to punch Tyler. It was a long time coming..
amc1101outlook.com chapter 22 . 1/8
Happy New year.
Love this story and glad they made up! And yes for Edward knocking Tyler out! Looking forward to more!
Jillybeans122 chapter 22 . 1/8
Oh gosh, I’m so glad they made up
Mom23xx chapter 22 . 1/8
Omg her family...it just blows my mind people do that. She has a new family and they love her.
Luvntwilight chapter 22 . 1/8
Thanks so much for updating
Godschildtweety chapter 22 . 1/8
Love it
frostedglaze chapter 22 . 1/8
I want all of Bella's former families to suffer for the rest of their lives, and I hope Tyler gets abusive with the wrong woman and she ends up gelding him.
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »