Reviews for Easy
in-love-less chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Sweet, happy to see this continued!
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
I’m so glad you’ve continued the story of these two. Thank you for giving us more of their story.
I’m really looking forward to seeing where their relationship goes. I’m also looking forward to seeing how Bella turns her career around, working with Renata, maybe representing Ashley/Bree? The young singer From the previous story, sorry I forgot her name, lol. :) xx
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
I loved it. I loved it. I loved... Smiling like a loon.
tunsia chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
So glad you are continuing!
Tiskit chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
Absolutely loved this first chapter! I kept looking for the next button and it wasn’t there. :( I’ve been spoiled, though, since I only just discovered your works a few weeks ago and have had several wonderful complete stories to read through. I’ll be looking forward to whatever comes next! ;)
edwards-debussy chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
So sweet! Thank you!
iwmec chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
yeah I like the story and I like them both.. specially coz they're flawed.. coz that's okay.. that's actually normal and human..
I hate stories with Perfect characters, bores me to death. so for that thank you. saying that though I don't like the wole waiting and making things right.. he could show her with his words, action AANDDDD body that he loved her.
Sharon Fulda chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
This made so happy. Great chapter.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
I love these two.
tff000 chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
good. excited for the story :)
Sunflower Fran chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
So perfect.
But, we need deets on how they got here! Where is his wife? How long has it been?
More, please.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
I'm not sure which was best, Edward or the ice cream.
MsLiss chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
She is so overwhelmed
liela-k chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
definitely enjoyed this first date. cant wait to see where this goes. I still think it was Lucy who released the pic btw.
ReadLikeHermione chapter 1 . 5/22/2020