Reviews for Unseeing
Clipperchaun chapter 26 . 11/26/2023
Excellent story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
JuiceBeetle chapter 26 . 5/20/2022
This is so cute! I love stories that feature disabilities, there aren't enough of them. Agh super fluffy. I love how Eriks character was in this. And Christine's independence despite the challenges she faced. Literally so perfect, I'm glad I read it. :')
ElenaVitW chapter 1 . 3/27/2022
Wonderful story, I loved how story developed, love Erik' s appearance, loved Christine's personality. Exactly how I dreamt their relationship to go. Thank you! :-)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/19/2022
I have reread this story again. Its so sweet. I just can't stop reading about Erik and Christine. If you have some time in the future, please do a short sequel. I wish theyre were more stories like this to enjoy reading. Great job! He never treated her less due to her blindness. Christine had a heart of gold to others and took care of her Erik. Well done!
Erikisahorderofcandles chapter 26 . 3/15/2022
Yayyy! Beautiful ending! Worth the wait!
Erika H. Daae chapter 26 . 3/5/2022
I'm so glad you're back! Thank you for ending the story! So glad they finally got their happy ending!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/27/2022
So glad you updated this story. Could you maybe do a sequel or a another story as a follow up? Maybe if he found a job he really liked and if they had children? This was a great story. Thanks for sharing!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 26 . 2/27/2022
Wonderfully beautiful story!
Phantomgirl24 chapter 26 . 2/27/2022
Oh they are so sweet! Finally got married.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/8/2021
This is so good! I am happy for both Christine and Erik...he will finally be happy and have someone that loves him no matter what. Please update soon!
TheTenthMuseSappho chapter 25 . 11/8/2020
Mkay, so, I chanced across this story at around midnight. It's now 5:38 am where I am. So, in other words... LOVE this story! I'm dying seeing it was last updated in August - but everyone has their own lives I suppose :) Whenever you do post the next update though, I'll be over the moon to read it as soon as I spot the notification!
Have a nice day, and keep doing what you love!
~ Sappho
TheVeryOperaGhost chapter 25 . 10/20/2020
I cannot wait for the next CHAPTER!
Erikisahorderofcandles chapter 25 . 10/9/2020
So exited for chaptet 26!
Erika H. Daae chapter 25 . 10/3/2020
These last two chapters, though intense, were great! Thanks for the updates!
Christine Daee chapter 25 . 9/2/2020
Hi.. I just wanted to take a second to say how much I love Unseeing. It is my favorite fan fiction I have read and I always look forward for your updates. I noticed you have not updated in a a few weeks and was just making sure everything was ok. Have a great evening!