Reviews for Dreams of a Better Future
Nice work, I can’t wait to see the twist for Madarame’s palace and also would Lucina be weirded out by Yusuke because him and Chrom have the same voice actor and they kind of look the same.
Dragon-XZero chapter 6 . 7/9
I really like you fic, the interactions and characters so far have been pretty on point. If I may throw my two cents though, I reccomend slowing down a bit the things of Lucina getting a crush on Ren, it feels like it was obtained a bit too quickly for her to act like she's acting in my opinion. Just don't try to rush it.

Otherwise, I think you've been doing a great job and I'm looking forward to the future
Starwarlord chapter 6 . 7/9
Amazing work as always. Looking forward to the next chapter!
DanM2021 chapter 5 . 7/1
I hope you put the other Heroes children in this fan fiction it would be hilarious if they interact with the Phantom Thieves.
IsekaiFanBoi chapter 5 . 6/28
I want more.
SkullWolfSteam chapter 5 . 6/28
took ya a while to upload this one eh? but hey pretty great chapter overall keep up the great work!.
Please update
Are you updating soon?
Takedo chapter 4 . 12/13/2020
Liking it so far, hope you continue this
Takedo chapter 3 . 12/13/2020
Jaya instead of Java
kerrowe chapter 4 . 11/9/2020
Whoa. She actually got into Boss's house... she's going to have a small early run in with the resident gremlin at some point isn't she?

I suppose it's better than camping in the safe parts of mementos or the metaverse. Haha.
Side thought. I dont think she really even has "casual modern clothes" yet does she?
EDGQ chapter 4 . 11/8/2020
Can you update the lost dragon please
ThePizziaMan chapter 4 . 11/8/2020
Nice to see a new chapter, and glad to see Sojiro being nice. Keep up the great work:)
Hekkasi chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
I think this story is good. It's OK that Sojiro founds Lucina early, because hiding a woman days, weeks or even months would make Ren look very dirty person, whe she was found out. I am not familiar with fire emblem so I have no idea how this crossover works but keep going.
10speed12 chapter 4 . 11/7/2020
I like the story this far, but I just want to point out that in cannon Falchion's blade doesn't need maintenance, due to it's magic properties. It's the other parts of it that she would need to work on.