Reviews for Tell Me A Story Author
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hilarious. Was the fanfic the authoress talked about ever written?
MysticWolf4976 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
LMAO! That was... *snorts while laughing great* awesome and I don't usually go for comedy fics (so many of the jokes are old anymore).

*two thumbs up once again* You continue to amaze me

Eric sighed, walking off to find his Gandalf costume while muttering to himself. "The things I do to get laid."

- You poor baby ;-)
LadyBloodShedRed chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
what in the world was that! i dont know whether to be laughing my guts out or wat but let me tell you that was hilarious totally!
kitty minky chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
heh...*shudders* *pulls her mind out of the gutter*

bad images. hehe...evily funny. good job.
Jeanne1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
OMG you COW! Can't believe you stole Magneto!

Unbelieveable. I just popped in to check out your writings after that hilarious review you left on that Van Helsing thing. I think Richard Roxburgh / Dracula is the sexiest thing ever too - the nearest thing to rival Magneto. I have a bit of a Dracula thing anyway, and strangely enough I even know a Dracula actor in person...;)

I noticed you had some Sherlock Holmes fancific - have you seen RICHARD ROXBURGH as Sherlock? I have!

So... when's that Magneto story coming out? *waits with baited breath* I am thinking of writing a short VH parody myself, which will of course include Dracula, and i already have an X-men parody thingy which heavily features Magneto.

A girl who likes both Magneto and Dracula... are you sure you're not ME?
Splendid Betty chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
ROLF! I love it! Scott and the table, Ororo and Kurt...Perfect pairings! and the unnaturalness of ororo and wolverine *shudders* keep the fics coming!
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
*cracks up*

My only problem with it is that you should've killed off Bobby...

*cracks up* Gandalf! "The things I do to get laid."
Shian chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Evo Kurt: I thought her name was Ororo. . .

It is, it's just pronounced wrong in X-Men Evolution . . . its' correct pronounciation is Aurora, which is acutally, a really pretty name . . . _

Hiei: Hn. And I thought you said Japanese people spell and pronounce their names weird.

*ignores Hiei and keeps readiing*

LOL! Logan thinking he is Scott’s Russian sex-slave. That's worse than thinking he's a five-year old girl! EEw, way worse!

Oh my gosh! Sleeping with old guys . . . EW no comment. Histarical but still. . . eew! P

Hiei, Shin(Supreme Kai), & Evo Kurt: We (or 'Ve' in Kurt's case) agree!
Blue Dragon Git chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Gandalf! ah that's too funny!

I loved this, fantastic! If you continued with the story just like that, man you've have quite a fic on your hands. Anyhoo, thank you for reviewing my little ::Ha! laughs at the understatement:: story. So I decided to check out your stuff, faboo work! This is too good.

You've got the humor down tremendously! Must write more...that's an order.

hehe, j/k. keep up the great work!
The Soup Nazis chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Interesting. Very interesting. Humorous yet odd.

(I hope this review didn't show up twice, my computer is messed up.)
Sharkey Can't be bothered to sign in chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Cool! I like this! Very amusing and not too long. Perfect!

*Nudges Storm out the way and takes her place with Kurt!*
Fizzbennet chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Oh, thanks. Thanks a LOT. Now I'm gonna have the image of Scott humping a table leg stuck in my head forever.
Kethlyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
LMAO! This is so damn funny. Nice how you've mentioned the casts' other acting roles in a subtle way.
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 5/26/2003