Reviews for Monochrome
maximusrexmundi chapter 108 . 12h
Kinda unique take here, I thought the order was basically an open secret?
Stella Imber chapter 108 . 13h
I dont know how you managed to make Dolores even more monstrous and horrid but you did. Congrats to you.

On a side note when do you think the third installment for Stranger than Fiction will come out. Ive been dieing to know what happens next after that gigantic cliff hanger you left us on.
orthankg1 chapter 108 . 17h
Very nice.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 108 . 17h
Seems the lad will have a reckoning with his urges soon.
Rebell 01 chapter 108 . 18h
A bit up and back to hell.
Yaw6113 chapter 108 . 19h
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot
ThelittleKing chapter 108 . 19h
I can't believe the minister fell for that joke lol
cameron1812 chapter 108 . 19h
Mwahahahahah. This is too good!
Tybeer chapter 108 . 22h
... I didn't think Fleur would hide what her mother told her from Harry ... Let's hope it won't be a drama ... yep, copium
Ariadne Venegas chapter 108 . 22h
So Dolores hurting Hermione has nothing…
I hope someone gets she is tortured and oblibieated and that awful Frog in askaban at least.
Hank1967 chapter 108 . 23h
Excellent chapter! So much scheming... Can't believe that Fudge and Apolline are going to double down on their stupidity. Looking forward to the blowback on that! Glad to see that Harry is taking a page out of Daphne's playbook. He's truly got himself a good woman there. Enjoying all the craziness! Looking forward to seeing where you go with this! And thanks for all the quick updates. Hoping for another!
adamohov0 chapter 108 . 2/25
Быстро ...
eqhryjegerger chapter 107 . 2/20
Where's the fucking chapter it's the 20th gawd dammit -rages in weoijgopergjke-
paulelyan.roch chapter 107 . 2/22
hi i dont know where to report this but ive found someone who copied your story and is usibg patreon to give early acess to the rest
OtsutsukiMitra chapter 1 . 2/21
maybe tonks for house potter lordship?
3,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »