Reviews for Life
js chapter 19 . 5/8
Cool story. Thank you.
I have no complaints. Just hope they will wait a bit befote getting married. But happy that Rory said yes !
December Jeffries2 chapter 13 . 11/27/2021
I like the stories that Lorelei is supportive of Rogan’s relationship, along with the Hayden’s and Gilmores all in her life, loving, adoring and being extremely proud of her. Unfortunately, I never liked Lorelei from the show, so the stories that portray her as a villain, are my favorite. I just don’t believe that Rory and her mother’s relationship was ever healthy. Lorelei was borderline obsessed with Rory being and doing all the things that she never got the chance to do because of getting pregnant. Mini me was not just a nickname, it represented precisely what Lorelei wanted. A clone, only with more opportunities and adventures than she had the chance to do. There isn’t anything wrong for wanting your children to have what you didn’t and experience more of the world than you have seen but the wrong factor comes from the way she went about it and the fact that she was obsessed with it. To the degree that every time Rory broke away from something her mother wanted or believed, she would play mental and emotional warfare games with Rory. The refusing to talk, see, text or have any contact with her was nonexistent until Rory bended to her will and did whatever her mother wanted. I do wish that Christopher was a better father. He needed to know how to be a father first and then a boyfriend or husband to Lorelei second. You can’t only be a dad when you are in a relationship with the mother and soon as that ends, your back to being a absentee dad.

And this is why you should never smoke, you get high and rant on someone’s reviews.

SORRY
Wiffwhitney chapter 10 . 9/28/2021
The story is great! I just wish that you would separate the paragraphs a little more. It makes it a harder to read when they're so big.
Atu21 chapter 6 . 1/5/2021
I can’t stop laughing. I love it.
StaccatoVelvet chapter 15 . 8/11/2020
The US Government Confirmed aliens, it's all over the internet.
StaccatoVelvet chapter 15 . 8/11/2020
Other than the incorrect grammar in some places, I love the story. Of course I'm not an expert so I really shouldn't be correcting.
December Jeffries chapter 19 . 7/30/2020
Can't wait to read it.
December Jeffries chapter 18 . 7/28/2020
I don't think you will taking away from the original story by doing a sequel. I would love a sequel.
December Jeffries chapter 17 . 7/28/2020
I love how he proposed to her.
December Jeffries chapter 16 . 7/28/2020
Steph definitely made sure he was well prepared.
nightnovice chapter 17 . 7/4/2020
Terrific ending to this tale, it was a great use of the jump too!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2020
Loved this story! Would love to read more!
roganjalex chapter 18 . 7/4/2020
Absolutely need a sequel
issa vibe chapter 18 . 7/4/2020
yes please!
maybe after yale or when they have kids
anime07 chapter 18 . 7/3/2020
I would love to read a sequel! It would be great to see how they go about their lives in the adult world but hopefully with less drama (especially the entrance of a possible rival!).