Reviews for Rise of the Horde
Angelus chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Awesome - just awesome!

Im a Sliver Fan and i realy liked youre Story - thats almost the way i think the sliver would be ...

keep it up! This Fan Fic rocks - Slivers Rocks and you rock to my friend ;)
UmbreonMessiah chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Magnificent. You truly captured the fearsome power of the Slivers. May the Gods have mercy on the souls who would dare stand in their way.
deaths scyth chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
sup man sweet story dude. i like it keep writing more magic stories, you are good at it,

rock forever. man
B.K chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
It is a very good story. I am a big fan of slivers, and wish that you could add more on to your story.
ShadowShifter chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
donno bout everyone else, horror always amuses me more than anything else :p

description was excellent, but that dialogue! talk about gratingly irritating old english type speakage! yeesh! *laughs*

nice bit of work :)
Ryan chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
You have a few grammatical errors. Sometimes you are redundent, but overall it is an eccelent work of art!
Fiery-flames chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
WoW! Nice story, as an avid player of magic, and an avid reader of their stories, i found your story amazing. (btw i totally agree with you slivers kick ass) the only problem was when u said "And there is no way anyone can break through it from the outside. It can only be broken from magic, or from the outside.”

:P i think u were trying to say fromt the inside were u not? KEEP IT UP
SliverOverlord chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Go us! (us meaning the slivers.)

Good fic! No seriously! This is the first sliver fic I've seen (besides the one i'm working on.).

I think you captured our viciousness perfectly. I say kudos!