Reviews for The Escort
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Elessar is right... but I'd call this a fine story, indeed! I dislike Elora, though. Nay, not that I am jealous!
JRRTFrk chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
I somehow came across this story and I'm so glad I did! Its definitely now one of my favorites. I wish there was a sequel but seeing as this was posted in 2003 and this is your only story on I really have lost hope.

I completely agree with one of your previous reviewers about how incredible it is that this story has only 20 reviews! Anywho, I hope if you do see this review you'll consider posting more stories on this site! Thank you for this one. I'm definitely a new fan of yours :)
willabeth0906 chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
please continue the story...it's very good...
lucy chapter 7 . 1/23/2008
oh this was fantastic! sequal? please?
Phishouttawatta chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
brilliant _
Phishouttawatta chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
cigarette anyone? gees
Phishouttawatta chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
this story makes me smile throughout the entire thing

_
Phishouttawatta chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
can i tell you i love your story.

i love the way you write, as well. I don't know why this story has only 14 reviews! that's disgraceful...it makes me very sad
Phishouttawatta chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
send legolas my way...i need some fashion advice

hahaha

so the elves aren't telling about their renowned knowledge of women's fashions

and the dwarves aren't telling about their renowned knowledge of women's make up

hahaha
Arroz chapter 7 . 7/2/2003
Wow good story. It was sad, though, at the end. And it was a little confusing at the begining, and with the split chapters, but later on it was a cool stly of writing.
rebecca chapter 7 . 5/31/2003
best love scene I have read yet! I wish the story had been a little longer and a little more character development involved, but it seems like a sequel is in the making? Let me know if you do! Thanks for the entertainment...

Rebecca
proudly unbeautiful chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
no! dont make it end! i love this story...PLEASE write more?
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
OMG! I lvoe it i love it i love it i love it!

i read the whole thing in a sitting and I really really really like it alot. Pleas eput another chappy up soon...plesae?
tar-ancalime chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
wow!

great story dont stop, update more pleas.
Legomanfan chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
awesome story! LoL one of the best sex stories i've seen in awhile:)I think this story and "Running Away" are tied for the best fanfic sex scene, in my book...steamy, suspenseful, amusing, the list goes on...no complaints! Your imagery is awesome; I especially liked when you described Legolas as marble(or stone? can't remember), that was great:)Your structure is unique, I like how it's not the standard chronological sequence of events. It adds a new dimension in terms of your story's order to make this a well rounded review, I guess my only suggestion would be that as you move forward with the plot, make sure they don't "make love" too many times, because it gets old after awhile...but you probably already knew that, since you're a great writer:) good luck with this story! I'll be excited to see your update.