Reviews for From Port Charles, With Love
arcoiris0502 chapter 5 . 5/30/2020
They had a little girl! I love her name. How sweet that they named her after Alan. This family will be just fine. This was so wonderful to read.
starhine chapter 5 . 5/29/2020
Nice story. I enjoyed it. Thank you for still writing.
starhine chapter 4 . 5/29/2020
I'm surprised nobody is freaking out about Elizabeth being pregnant.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2020
Beautiful ending. I wish the story were longer but it was perfection and I am happy that you shared it here. Stay safe and well and do, please come back again and either add to this story, write a sequel of sorts or just do another liason story.
notenoughlove chapter 5 . 5/29/2020
I loved this story. Sad to see it end.
trini12180 chapter 5 . 5/29/2020
Thanks for the update I am so happy that they name the baby Alana.
arcoiris0502 chapter 4 . 5/28/2020
What a way to tell your man that you're expecting his child! Lol They almost had Craig. Is Jason going to get all protective of Elizabeth? I bet he is. It was so sweet that he wanted to propose in Venice. She and the baby have to be fine. I loved the upgrade and fancy dinner. I can't wait for more.
arcoiris0502 chapter 3 . 5/28/2020
I love it when Jason is jealous. I hope Zander is good to Emily. Robert fussing with Jason and Anna's comments made me smile. Jason and Elizabeth are going to drive them crazy and then add Xander to the mix, it's going to make for an interesting story.
notenoughlove chapter 4 . 5/28/2020
The two of them in this story is magic. Loving it.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2020
Excellent update. Lizzie and Jason are badass. Loved how she went toe to toe with Craig. Particularly loved the fact she is pregnant. Jason is going to be protective for sure. Look forward to the next update.
trini12180 chapter 4 . 5/28/2020
Thanks for the update
starhine chapter 3 . 5/27/2020
I like that Jason and Elizabeth have no secrets between them.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2020
Very good chapter. So they are both operatives and they are dating and they are going after James Craig. This is going to be good. Loved their romantic evening. Look forward to the next update.
trini12180 chapter 3 . 5/27/2020
Thanks for the update.
starhine chapter 2 . 5/26/2020
So is Elizabeth also an agent? I do love Jason giving Elizabeth shooting lessens.