Reviews for Hell, Remembered
Curuchamion chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Wow. Just... wow.
Max chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
This is a fantastic story and I can't imagine why you only have eight reviews. I really like the Sarah/Sam thing you did before. It really cemented the S/J romance thing. I really liked this story

Cheers

Max
SidEaRm chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
i loved this story. it was very well written like all your other stories and i would love to read more. :D
SidEaRm chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
this was terrific. i'm not sure if this is a continuation of you other two stories or if this is just based on his past. im thinking it doesnt have anything to do with your two stories cuz i think sam and jack had a relationship and it doesnt show here. and this doesnt really mention anything that happened over there. but then again the title says a little different. but anyways this was great and i gotta read the next chapter.
Lol chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
This is great. Most of the outlines I come across on this site have not been my thing but this is great. It's really well written and I think would be a fantastic storyline to see played out on the screen.

All I would criticise is that the story isn't finished.

Really cool.
TheEternalPixie chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
hey not too dark you have a thing for Jack don't ya but thats ok the plot was good but the ending didn't feel like the end you know like it should have another chapter *wink*
CharmedKitten chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
Amazing. I really enjoyed this piece. Very powerful and a great example of the close bonds that SG1 has.
Nemica chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Wow, it was cool! I really liked it and would be glad to read your fics in future. Though you're quite cruel to poor Colonel. ;)
Fearthis chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I just got to say I love your story's and how you write them. I read almost all of them on ff and love them.

This storys very cool. Keep going!
isabel chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
That was some wonderful read! How do you manage to steadily improve your writing with every piece of work? Please keep doing it; you've got quite a bunch of dedicated followers looking forward for your next treat...