Reviews for We The People
ladyqueerfoot chapter 1 . 7/6/2021
ur dick is giant
optimisms chapter 37 . 10/20/2020
Linds! I don't have a lot to say because, as I mentioned before, I've been liveblogging the whole time. You're right that your writing has improved significantly between this story and DT, but it is still a worthwhile story. I'm glad you were unable to stop me from reading it (although I am also super excited for the potential rewrite in the future). It took nearly the entire story but I finally grew to love Sapphira there at the end, and I'm very happy with the end result. I'm looking forward to starting APU soon, maybe tonight? haha jk...unless?
optimisms chapter 26 . 10/19/2020
I've been liveblogging so I won't say much but I liked this chapter! Interesting format that I haven't seen much. I'm excited for the Games even if I do already know who wins.

Oh I forgot to post my updated chart so here you go:
Love: Logan, Summer
Love (to Hate?): Brandon
Like: Sapphira, Hosanna, Pow, Luca, Velvette
Neutral: Adira, Wendy, Bariq, Christabel, Simon
Who are you: Ada, Winona, Cedar, Willadeene
Dislike: Brycen, Sam, Tulip
Hate: Ammo, Xan, Isaac
Deserves his own hate category: Louis

Fave alliances: The Gays & #YOLO
optimisms chapter 12 . 10/15/2020
I really like this pair! I think they'll be one of the most fun district pairs; they have a great dynamic. I feel like Sapphira has a very specific voice that you wrote really well, and while Brycen's voice didn't stand out to me as much, I love the concept of a tribute who's just really really lucky.
optimisms chapter 6 . 10/15/2020
I love Logan's reasoning for why he should go into the Hunger Games. He's gonna die either way so he might as well have some fun with it first and stick it to his oppressors at the same time. I love how positive and optimistic he is about it, how he says he's as excited as a Career would be for the Reaping. It's a different kind of freedom!
I also like that both from this district were kind of forced into the Hunger Games against their will but in a manner different from the others voted in, and both were bc they committed small crimes against powerful people. Could make for the beginnings of an alliance.
optimisms chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
where it all began uwu
Guest chapter 37 . 9/10/2020
Sapphira is a Fucking legend. One of the best syot characters of all time.
WhiteRed1410 chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
I am enjoying it so far. Keep it up. :D
BradiLain chapter 19 . 7/22/2020
The Careers are already proving to be such an odd dynamic. I gotta see how D4 is gonna mix into them too, but I'm thinking so far that Ammo is going to want to be the boss but is going to butt heads with someone who is more leader-like than himself. Hosanna, I predict, will grow more savage as she goes on. I don't really know what to say about Sapphira, if we're being completely honest. She's got a lot of growth in her future, but I'm not sure how powerful she'll be in the arena.

Poor Bariq. He's becoming more and more of a pity party. It wouldn't be too crazy for him to not immediately die, but with the attitude he's got going for him now, I don't think he'll even have the will to try anymore. Poor baby. In my head I imagine him like an eight year old lmao which is totally way off and they don't even reap babies that young, but that's how it works in my head.

I love that Lucky came in at the last minute to recap us all of the Chariot looks. I feel like the Chariot Parade is always a weird thing to me, but I like the concept. I do agree that we don't usually get a lot of interesting costumes, which is weird bc you'd think that the stylists have all year to come up with something and then they come out like 'yes, let's do denim on denim.' Boys and girls, y'all are fired.

Love: Sapphira (D1F)
Like: Winona (D6F), Bariq (D5M), Christabel (D12F), Sam (D7F), Luca (D4M), Summer (D9F), Brycen (D1M), Brandon (D10M), Willadeene (D10F), Logan (D8M)
Neutral: Ada (D3F), Hosanna (D2F), Velvette (D8F), Wendy (D5F), Simon (D12M), Cedar (D7M), Adira (D4F)
BradiLain chapter 18 . 7/21/2020
Summer is really trying to be nice out here, but Isaac doesn't deserve such pleasantries. The idea of her constantly showing the smug little shit up pleases me pink, that's hilarious. We love when an asshole character gets what's coming to them.

Brandon is such a jerk too, but I love him? I don't know why I feel the way I do, but I know that he makes me smile. He's just so open about it. I don't know. Sometimes a jerk works and sometimes it doesn't but for Brandon is just works for me. Willadeene is being awkward, hella relatable since i too am an awkward thing, but I still like her too.

I hope Tulip and Louis killed each other in the bloodbath. I hate them both. Bye bye birdies. i won't miss either of you.

Simon and Rose are characters that I feel like I will enjoy every moment of before they die their tragic deaths. I don't really know what to say about them - I can't allow myself to get too attached knowing they're a pair of thirteen years olds, but they're kind of little cutie pies.

BradiLain chapter 17 . 7/21/2020
Poor little Bariq. He will not have the spunky happy persona that a dreamt for him. Wendy seems like a nice girl, but I don't know if she'll be willing to take on the mess of a district partner she got. I always like Districts keeping with their pair but this pair just ain't vibing. I can see a lot of potential in Wendy, though, from this second more introspective glance from her.

Poor Winona. I actually had this happen at school once, during fourth period my freshman year a kid just whacked off in the middle of class. it was the most uncomfortable thing i've ever had to experience. I feel for you, girl, I really do.

Cedar, as to be expected from his own thought process, still doesn't have a lot that he makes me want to say. Sam was a little less pleasant for me here, just the overconfidence from her was a little jarring. Outer district don't often get into the careers, but the prospect is exciting and I'm into the idea. Just a bummer for Cedar that he fell to the sidelines in his own POV, haha.

Logan living up his best life and enjoying the Capitol luxuries is such a mood if we're being completely real here. I'd be doing that too. If you're going to die soon anyway, why not have a little extra cake or a nice face mask? Enjoy it while it lasts, that's what I would do too. I think that it's weird that Woof thinks Logan's plan was political, because it seems like an obvious decision to have made but maybe that's just me.

BradiLain chapter 16 . 7/21/2020
Sapphira and Brycen already don't get along, which doesn't bode well for our Career alliance. a little bit of inner pack drama is always right in my books tho so we stan that. i feel like they will be able to get along well enough to get some things done as a pack, but brycen's ass kissing isn't going to be helpful when it comes to life or death situations.

Ammo is so insufferable, i just am over his pessimism already lmao. i would call him a hoe, but honestly he doesn't earn that term of endearment from me if he's gonna act like a toddler. i hope he's the first to go of the career alliance. Hosanna is trying to be nice and help keep the group all together without fights which is so nice. i applaud the hoe's efforts. i can easily see ammo starting drama with the other people.

Pascal is just a big yikes. It's nice to see that Pow and Ada are getting along. I always find it weird when people say they 'know' someone's sexuality before the person themselves does, but that be more of a personal gripe from myself. it seems a little, i dunno, a little gross to me. but i did enjoy that they didn't spend their train ride fighting or throwing fits. Neither of them particularly appeal to me still, but i can see them pairing up pretty nicely!

Adira and Luca are just not the savage Careers that i need in my life. kick them out of the alliance we don't want these group huggers in our bloodthirsty pack. lol

Love: Sapphira (D1F)
Neutral: Ada (D3F), Hosanna (D2F), Logan (D8M), Velvette (D8F), Wendy (D5F), Simon (D12M), Cedar (D7M), Adira (D4F)
BradiLain chapter 15 . 7/21/2020
we love a good reaping recap. It was sugar, spice, and very concise. i don't have a lot to say about it over all. Coriolanus is right. red and purple grapes are superior to green grapes, don't me.
BradiLain chapter 14 . 7/21/2020
I lowkey hate Brandon, but at the same time his relationship is kinda everything to me? Like, this boy out here stealing from children and stabbing people but then he's got his bulky himbo boyfriend to fall back to and i love that for him. Without Cadence, I probably wouldn't like him, but with Cadence back home rooting him on, this seems like a hoe i could get behind. that proposal gives me life. it cures my depression. the flowers sing their praises.

Willadeene is wild. her backstory is crazy. i feel like i can't imagine going through something as awful as that, yet she still has a deathwish? like girl hold the phone why you gotta be like this. her name sounds like something you'd call a penis to a child as a secret code word. willadeene nuts. lmfao. i'm sorry. it's the last reaping, i'm delirious.

BradiLain chapter 13 . 7/21/2020
Louis needs a whole new level to explain how strongly i hate him. he does not deserve any more of my words so i will leave it at that. hope he dies a painful death.

I don't like Tulip either! Bummer. D11 just ain't doing it for me which is a DAMN SHAME bc Ashby with a hoe gives me life. i know that it's not necessarily a name that only i have used, but it immediately reminds me of my own precious Ashby and i would've loved for your Ashby to have a chance at bringing home a victor, but these two both scream bloodbath to me. Dishonesty is not a pleasant trait to have, so Tulip is just not the gal for me.