Reviews for Heroing and Villaining, Taylor's Snippets
Gibelyou chapter 2 . 11/25
I love everything about this story premise.
Robert Harrison chapter 17 . 11/19
I really like the premise behind this snippet, unfortunately I’m not sure how it would work as a longer story. It might be a failing of my imagination though.

Also, where do these girls think the Midwest is? Last time I saw a “Next gas station 100 miles” sign was in Montana. Spoiled city girls, that’s what they are. ;)
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 19 . 11/16
- Thread Necromancer
Slight correction to their claim over on SB. If sunlight were insta-death to a VtM Vampire, then why would Clan Lasombra have a weakness that doubled the damage done by sunlight?

Insta-death is insta-death. You can't exactly double that.

Plus, I recall something about one Discipline, Protean I think it was, provide some damage resistance vs. sunlight. Although you needed a lot of pips for that.

*shrugs*

Anyway, bit of a pity that you went the burn route. Taytay having been a baby Nosferatu (Hellsing type, not VtM who look like Count Orlokk) could've been amusing.

Plus throw off the PRT as to what she is.

(Think she'd like the shape changing, because hey boobs. Or maybe freaking out Lisa by turning male, while Lisa's powers are dormant.)

Turning into shadows would also confuse them.

*ponders*

Maybe "eat" one of Bitch's dogs who was heavily injured and wouldn't have made it anyway as a Baskerville standin. Judas would probably be the most appropriate one. ;-P
Chessicfayth chapter 15 . 11/18
Why atw your ideas so goooooooooooood? Hope this one gets promotwd too.
teruin42 chapter 18 . 11/17
This one is definitely interesting, I''ve seen a few Worm Potter crossovers that worked, the setup for this one looks novel.
Ezok chapter 19 . 11/17
Couldn't Alucard walk in the sunlight?
Also, tell me more about this harem of Renfields.
Jack Inqu chapter 19 . 11/16
Smart idea to figure out Taylor's limits, though it seems this experiment isn't going well. Hopefully it doesn't end too badly.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
shugokage chapter 19 . 11/16
Great job on this chapter!
ZRT6225 chapter 19 . 11/15
by all that is holy and un, i hope you make a late night walk a standalone this is honestly one of my top 5 worm fics ive ever read and its four chaps of snippets. excellent work mate and i hope to see more of this story line.

thanks and regards
ZRT
Fencer22 chapter 18 . 11/15
*cackles* this I would absolutely read. This and the vampire fic.
Crescent Glaive chapter 19 . 11/15
My view on Vampire!Taylor:
I'd attribute most of the weaknesses Vampire!Taylor has to her being a newly awoken vampire. Depending on who she feeds, she might mitigate a weakness for a while. But entirely erasing a weakness?...

Well, that will take time or some exceptionally power rich blood. For example, Lung in base form won't give her any immunity to fire, only a resistance and strong regeneration. But ramped up Lung (12 feet and up) would likely give her a lot stronger resistance and regen when compared to base form Lung. And it would only go up from there

At some point as he ramps up, Lungs blood must change in how it functions due to his internal temperature rising and baseline human blood would have proteins cooking and water boiling, so ramped Lungs blood would be exponentially richer in terms of power, which Taylor would receive if she fed on it. Go far enough and the life force in the blood might give Taylor an upgrade. Maybe she might get permanent fire resistance? Regeneration?
It all depends on how much she feeds
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 18 . 11/13
- Great Escape
How has the depowerment effected Case53s like Weld? Dead as well?

As you've already revealed that Dragon is dead and the Eden capes were depowered as well, so no EBs to worry about.

- Hogwarts Escalation
Yeah, Taytay would probably end up as a Snake if she were to be sorted.

Trust issues would make Huffplepuff unviable. Too bitter to be a Gryffindor. Not knowledge obsessed enough for the Ravens.

And with her powers, it would be damned easy to learn all sorts of secrets, thus cementing either her or Daphne's role as the Slytherin Queen.

And of course if she ever finds a way home, then she's taking a certain Acromantula colony with her. Won't Dennis be pleased with the inclusion of Giant Man Eating Spiders to her arsenal.

He he.

As for the glowing eyes.
Is she seeing their Magic? Affinities?

Lastly, "celf" made an interesting point. If people on Magi-Earth can now trigger and this is 5th Year, would that mean that Harry would trigger when he loses Sirius?

The Power They Know Not?
Vampiero101 chapter 18 . 11/13
Ohhh, nice, this does look interesting. Would love to see more of this. Of course, I would love to see more of just about snippet in this. :D
brnicholas chapter 18 . 11/13
This is an intriguing idea. I'm not at all sure where you are going with it but if Skitter is going to keep her power and not have magic it is very original and I am very curious where you plan to go with it. It will take a lot of worldbuilding since without magic Skitter probably won't go to Hogwarts but I am very interested in the idea.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Nicholas
Limerick90 chapter 18 . 11/13
I want more Hogwarts Escalation now. This could be so frikkin entertaining. Think of all the magical bugs that someone can suddenly just...use. And how Skitter could just completely cut loose without the Unwritten Rules holding her down, just gotta make sure the Muggles don't notice!
And at the same time she'd be so limited compared to everyone else and vulnerable to a bunch of other stuff (though casually blocking a million AKs with a fly each sounds hilarious), so she wouldn't make everyone else obsolete either. I really hope there's gonna be more of this! _