Reviews for The Boy Who Lived, The Brightest Witch and The Boy Who Wasn't
TheReader81 chapter 37 . 7/21
What a great chapter!
MarilynT chapter 37 . 7/1
Great story
This is a fantastic story. I really hope you finish it.
CheekyMonkee2020 chapter 37 . 6/18
Will there ever be any more to this amazing story? If not please mark it as abandoned.
Books85 chapter 37 . 5/12
This really is an excellent fix-it story. By having Neville replace Ron as Harry's friend you give him (and Hermione) better options for dealing with the magical culture. Dame Longbottom might have been poor at supporting an insecure grandson, but she is ready, willing and able to work the system without catering to the will of APBWD.

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
MrsFH chapter 37 . 4/30
Loved the story right up until it was abandoned unfinished. Very well written - sad to see it left unfinished.
Books85 chapter 8 . 4/21
I like that you were able to give Hermione pleasant Yule Ball. Harry, too.

Thanks!
ruldsim1972 chapter 37 . 4/21
Oh please update soon. I need to see how they destroy Umbridge.
MuffinRamsey chapter 37 . 3/13
I love the story so much, and I hope that you’re still writing because you’re brilliant! I am crossing my fingers that someday in the future, the next chapter will magically appear.
Bambu chapter 2 . 3/5
I'm out of the habit of reading WIPs, but I liked the abstract and thought I'd give the first chapter a read to see if I was interested enough to follow the story. I'm very glad there's a bunch to read to catch up to your most recent chapter, and I absolutely adore your Neville. You've done a great job of the characterizations thus far, and I'm looking forward to seeing how you develop it further, because this slight divergence from canon can have far reaching implications. ::bounce bounce::
Golden Wind God chapter 37 . 2/19
Nice
oolfloo chapter 37 . 2/14
I loved this version of Sirius. I wish he was given a chance to grow up, like what you did in your story.
I just finished reading your story over on AO 3 (Mainly because I can cover more ground reading on their "Entire Work" setting.) I really appreciate writers who cross-post their work on both sites. It's been over 7 months since your last update to this story. I can't imagine you developed this much of a compelling story line with no idea where it is going. At 79 y/o I'd like to live long enough to see it to the end. Thanks for getting us to care about your work. Could we PLEASE get a chance to give you a well-deserved congratulations?
You’ve got lighten up on the tired “Harry blames himself for everything” theme.
Arthur chapter 27 . 1/15
PLEASE UPDATE! my life depends on it!

This was the best HP story I ever reed— even better then the original— please update. You have done an amazing job!
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »