Reviews for The Boy Who Lived, The Brightest Witch and The Boy Who Wasn't
brendan chapter 29 . 2/21
I was really curious about this story and i wanted to wait till it was finished, but i started it anyway.
I enjoy it a lot some is original or new, and interactions between certain people including the romance goes smooth and normal.
peinnoir chapter 29 . 2/16
Great chapter as always. Like how you're explaining the gulf between Hermione and her parents, and I really enjoyed the look into Hannah's family. Her house was a really cool idea, the fusion of muggle and magical isn't explored very often.
Jtf0012 chapter 2 . 2/16
ron was not there for lupin's attack. that was hermione.
ameriar chapter 29 . 2/16
Amazing as always! Even if there's no much action in it it was a joy to read about Harry getting a normal vacation he deserved!
hdres chapter 25 . 2/16
So exciting. You really ratcheted up the tension in these last few chapters. How you managed to get everyone to the graveyard was very clever. Thank you for sharing your story
crocadile1986 chapter 29 . 2/16
Love it
hdres chapter 18 . 2/16
This is such an entertaining story. I meant to write a review a couple of chapters back but I was so engrossed that I just kept turning to the next chapter. You have created such engaging characters and it is so interesting to see all their interactions and the bits of their lives that aren’t in the book. I particularly like how you have fleshed out Neville. You have an amazing talent for storytelling. Thank you for sharing your writing
hdres chapter 13 . 2/16
I am really enjoying your story. The events are well described and follow logically from one another. The relationships between all three characters are believable and it is great to see more detail around some canon events particularly Krum and Hermione. I am also really enjoying the exploration of SPEW and what they might achieve with Luna’s help. Thank you for sharing your story
SixFtWookie chapter 18 . 2/14
The blanket scene gave me big fat wet tears. Fuck you, I loved it.
Jude Rigby chapter 29 . 2/14
Great chapter. I did love the look into the start of Hermione's summer vacation. I wasn't surprised she had such a hard time with her normal Muggle life at home versus what was going on in the wizarding world. But it's nice she did have a bit of normalcy though she was of course thinking of Harry and everything going on.
The visit to Hannah was really well written and I did like the attitude of her mother to having house elves, lol, it does kind of make a point since I remember stuff being done by Mrs. Weasley in the books through magic in the kitchen (though honestly the kids could have helped her out too once in a while if you think about it, can't remember hearing the Weasley kids having chores). And too bad they still didn't find anything about Hufflepuff's office but since they have help at least it's more possible they might some day! And I wasn't surprised at Hannah's comments about the new trio being very close, that would happen considering what they've been through but in your story they're more open to outside help and friends too which is nice.
I was really glad to see her finally going to Harry and him doing so much better, Sirius too of course! But I was pleased to read they were affectionate, though I do wonder if they'll talk about their relationship since Hermione's mother spoke to her about it. I'm happy they were there for Neville's birthday, but I'm eager to see if you might show Harry's birthday since you said it'd be his first proper one! Either way, can't wait to read more!
SixFtWookie chapter 16 . 2/14
I don't know if that was a Hot Fuzz reference on purpose (it was just the one killing curse) but it still made me laugh like hell. Anachronistic in the story maybe, but who cares about anachronistic references as long as they aren't explicit?
stevem1 chapter 29 . 2/14
This is a very good story. I love the Harry/Hermione interactions.
EagleHasLanded chapter 29 . 2/14
Nice to see things at the Granger residence and how Hermione has been handling things. But of course, it's nice to see her back with Harry again (and Neville, of course). :)
Smithback chapter 29 . 2/14