Reviews for My Own Darkness
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Good description about how the ring made Frodo feel. There is one thing though, you should describe the pain he felt when Gollum bit his finger off.
Gigigue chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wow, this is very good!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
A great poem fic. Very good.
Morris the Fool chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This is rilly good! Plese write some more Frodo Fanfiction!
Marendigell chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
WOW! This poem almost made me cry. You really evoked what Frodo was feeling. I love it! You should definitely try your hand with more poems!
marigold chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
it's wicked! _ very wibbley, I like it. umm yeah i don't really reveiw so think yourslef as lucky that i'm reviewing.
My favourite book and movie it Lord of the Rings
*schnoogles Merry and Pippin*
DIE DENETHOR DIE!
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
HI. This was a very good and very deep poem. I loved the overall message of the poem and you made me love Frodo so much. There were a very places where the rhyme didn't quite fit but good nonetheless.

LegyLuva
Frodomeg chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
GREAT POEM! I LOVE to write poetry, so I can tell a bad poem from a good poem, and this is a good poem. Write more plz and I'll be content:)
Michelle Frodo chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
I thought your poem was very good. It had alot of lines and words that made you think, and there were some points raised in the words that I had never thought of before. You did a wonderful job. My favourite line must have been:

"And I feel forever at Death's door".

Just a little hint if you are going to continue writing poems, which I personally think that you should. Try to make it flow better by having a similar number of sylables on each line, you'll find it becomes more poetic that way.

But still, great job.

xMichelle Frodox

P.s. I write poems myself, all to do with Frodo and Sam (Non slash) Fancy doing me a favour and telling me what you think?
Steph chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Wow...that was really good! I dont think I have ever read a poem about how FRODO actually felt. Congrats.
Firiel-Earth'sDaughter chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Im surprised this hasnt been reviewed yet. Its really very good and good narrative poetry is very hard to right.

'And I begin the climb to the fire

I know that this rock will be my funeral pyre'

I like that. It hints at Tolkien's nordic Viking influences while capturing the terror of the moment.

Your poem has a great momentum and really captures some of the tension of the book passages.

Two thumbs very firmly up! Write more soon. :-)